8 Orby Park, Belfast, County Antrim, BT5 5PT
Description & Features
An excellent red brick semi-detached property located in this popular area just off Grand Parade and also in a quiet cul-de-sac. Also Ideally located within walking distance to some of East Belfast's leading schools, Orangefield Park, Ballyhackamore Village and its vast array of shops and cafes and main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and both with solid wood flooring, fully fitted kitchen with an excellent range of fitted units and also open to a breakfast area. Furthermore, the first floor offers three bedrooms, attractive white bathroom suite with panelled bath with shower.
Also benefitting from a private enclosed rear garden in lawn, off street parking area, PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating., we expect high demand for this property and early viewing is recommended.
- Excellent Red Brick Semi Detached Home
- Bright Lounge With Wooden Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To Breakfast Area
- PVC Double Glazing And Oil Fired Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms And White Bathroom Suite
- Driveway To Front With Garden
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Ideal For Young Couples & First Time buyer
Type of Tenure
Location of 8 Orby Park
Costs to Consider