A modern equestrian smallholding set on an elevated position enjoying stunning views from the Belfast Hills to Clough and including much of the North and East Down, Strangford Lough, the Ards Peninsula and distant views on a clear day of the Isle of Man, St John's Point and Dundrum Bay.
The property comprises of a quality family home, which internally is tastefully presented and includes a well appointed kitchen/dining/family room with a large feature window to enjoy the stunning views. This is complimented by spacious lounge with open fire, three good sized bedrooms, principal bathroom with roll top bath, separate shower room and laundry room.
Externally, gardens are situated to the rear and are laid out in lawns with a flagged patio accessed from the rear of the residence. A range of stabling, stores, loft and railed sand school are located to the rear of the property.
The lands extend to circa 5.75 acres in total and are suitable for the grazing of horses and ponies.
The property is convenient to the Spa, Ballynahinch and Castlewellan and within commuting distance to Belfast and to local schools.
This is a fantastic family home; ideal for those with equestrian or outdoor interests.
- COVERED PORCH
- RECEPTION HALL
- Slate flagged floor.
- LOUNGE 4.24m x 3.86m (13' 11" x 12' 8")
- Modern embossed cast iron fireplace with tiled panels; polished black granite hearth and cast iron surround; slate flagged floor.
- LAUNDRY ROOM 3.15m x 2.29m (10' 4" x 7' 6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mono mixer tap and cupboards under; formica worktop; plumbed and/or space for washing machine and tumble dryer; slate flagged floor; extractor fan.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.68m x 1.65m (5' 6" x 5' 5")
- White suite comprising, tiled quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower; glass sliding doors and side panels; pedestal wash hand basin; tiled splash back; mixer taps; close coupled wc; slate flagged floor; extractor fan.
- KITCHEN / FAMILY ROOM 9.91m x 4.45m (32' 6" x 14' 7")
- 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer taps; extensive range of painted finish eye and floor level cupboards and drawers; matching wine rack; formica worktops; integrated and recessed 'Belling Classic' gas and electric range cooker in a tiled surround; integrated dishwasher; space and plumbing for an 'American' fridge; matching island unit with fitted cupboards and drawers; polished granite worktop; feature pine 'A' frame timber trusses in a vaulted ceiling; slate flagged floor; hole in the wall fireplace with enclosed cast iron stove on a stone hearth; tv aerial connection point; slate flagged floor; glazed patio doors.
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- Pine tongue and groove floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
- Double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.95m (13' 8" x 9' 8")
- Double built-in wardrobe.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.67m (9' 8" x 8' 9")
- White suite comprising, roll top slipper bath on chrome feet; chrome pillar mixer taps with telephone shower attachment; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps; close coupled wc; slate flagged floor; chrome heated towel radiator; ½ tiled walls; extractor fan.
- Shared concrete drive leading to a private gravelled drive and to spacious gravelled parking.
- Gardens to rear laid out in lawns and planted with a selection of ornamental shrubs. A flagged patio is approached from the rear of the residence.
- Comprising of a stable block 48'4 x 18'6, sub-divided into 3 stables (11'0 x 11'0 approx.) with automatic water drinkers; fluorescent lighting; forage storage area.
- RAILED SANDSCHOOL 39.98m x 19.99m (131' 2" x 65' 7")
- Reducing out to 18m with a sand and fibre finish.
- TWO LARGE PADDOCKS
- Laid down to grass and provide good grazing.
- STORE 4.27m x 3.12m (14' 0" x 10' 3")
- Fluorescent light.
- WORKSHOP 4.14m x 3.63m (13' 7" x 11' 11")
- Fluorescent light and power points.
- STORE / WASH ROOM 3.71m x 2.74m (12' 2" x 9' 0")
- Plumbed for washing machine; light and power points.
- STEP TO
- LOFT 7.42m x 4.34m (24' 4" x 14' 3")
- Light and power points.
- CAPITAL / RATEABLE VALUE
- £170,000 = Rates Payable £1482.40 per annum approximately