8 Longlands Road, NEWTOWNABBEY, County Antrim, BT36 7LZ
Description & Features
This two-bed mid terrace property is situated within an up and coming area with excellent potential for the first-time buyer or investor market.
Internally the property provides an open plan kitchen/living/dining room and access to rear courtyard and to the first floor a family bathroom and two well-proportioned bedrooms.
Although in need of modernisation this property benefits from gas fired central heating, enclosed front yard, convenient location and is within walking distance to a range of local amenities such as The Abbey Centre.
- Mid Terrace Property
- Gas Fired Central heating
- Reception Porch
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard
- Enclosed Front Yard
- Suitable for a Range of Purchasers
- Within Walking Distance to an Excellent Range of Local Amenities
- uPVC and double glazed front door through to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With inset spotlights and electrics fuse, leading through to lounge.
- LOUNGE: 5.26m x 3.71m (17' 3" x 12' 2")
- Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front, inset spotlights, leading to open plan kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN: 3.51m x 2.36m (11' 6" x 7' 9")
- With range of high and low level units, integrated oven, four ring gas hob, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, Ferroli gas boiler, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, tiled floor, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear yard.
- Access to roofspace, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.51m x 2.36m (11' 6" x 7' 9")
- Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.71m x 3.48m (12' 2" x 11' 5")
- Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle attachment, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?