- Mahogany front door with glazed inset, top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.55m x 2.97m (21' 6" x 9' 9")
- Dual aspect windows, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, cornice ceiling, mahogany surround fireplace, marble inset and hearth, gas coal fire.
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
- Laminate wooden floor, outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN: 2.92m x 2.57m (9' 7" x 8' 5")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan and canopy above, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Picture window with excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills.
Access to roofspace, built-in cupboard with Ideal gas fired boiler, hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.42m x 2.59m (14' 6" x 8' 6")
- Dual aspect windows, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.77m x 2.29m (9' 1" x 7' 6")
- Cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower with built-in Triton electric shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, soakaway, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- Boarded, with excellent storage and light.
- GARAGE: 5.18m x 2.82m (17' 0" x 9' 3")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Large rear garden laid in lawns with raised patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining with excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, mature trees, shrubs and flowerbeds, outdoor storage cupboard, water tap, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, paved driveway for off-street parking.