8 Belgravia Road, BANGOR, County Down, BT19 6XJ
Description & Features
We have pleasure bringing to market this beautifully presented family home - nothing to do except move in. Located off the ever popular Ballycrochan Road and set within the hidden gem of Belgravia.
The property briefly comprises on the ground floor Living Room, Dining Room, excellent modern Kitchen with breakfast bar leading to Conservatory with double doors to the enclosed rear garden; two Bedrooms are also located on the ground floor with Shower Room. On the first floor is the Principal Bedroom with ensuite plus further Bedroom. Outside there is a Detached Garage with gardens to front and the rear garden is private and enclosed enjoying a sunny aspect - all on a level site.
The Ballycrochan Road itself is located off the main ring road around Bangor while convenient to local shops and leading schools. A short car journey takes you to both Bloomfield Shopping Centre and Bangor Town Centre.
With so much on offer with this modern family residence we would recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Beautifully Presented Superb Detached Family Home
- Nestled off the ever popular Ballycrochan Road within the hidden gem of Belgravia
- Living Room with Gas Fire / Dining Room with Open Fire
- Conservatory with Double Doors to Garden
- Kitchen finished in Grey with Breakfast Bar
- Four Bedrooms - Principal Bedroom with full range of Wardrobes and Ensuite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Detached Garage plus further off street Parking
- Level Site with Front & Rear Gardens laid in Lawn enjoying a sunny aspect
Type of Tenure
Location of 8 Belgravia RoadView Map
Costs to Consider