Moments drive from the recently upgraded A26 road network, we are delighted to bring to the market this stunning contemporary home on a truly breath taking site of some 1.5 acres.
Accessed from the Ballyportery Road via a short, private lane which you will own, the approach opens onto a slight hollow, creating an excellent level of privacy. The grounds are mature and fully completed, with BBQ area, extensive parking and spacious lawns currently used as a football pitch.
Presented to the most exacting of modern standards, internally the dwelling offers practical, well proportioned accommodation ideal for family living, with an open kitchen/living/dining and two separate reception rooms. Within the Four Bedroom two are En-suite, with the Master room opening onto a balcony area, offering panoramic views to the rear.
Located between Ballymena and Ballymoney within easy reach of the recently upgraded A26 road network the world renowned The Causeway Coast is within 20 minutes drive, with Belfast, Larne Port and Aldergrove International Airport easily accessible South bound.
An eye catching contemporary home with a luxurious standard of design, finish and presentation, ideal for the more discerning of purchaser.
Please contact our office for further details.
- Entrance Hallway with Vaulted Ceiling and polished porcelain tiled flooring.
- Toy room with polished porcelain tiled flooring – Could be used as Family room.
- Lounge with facility for open fireplace. Aspect to front.
- Sun room with uPVC patio doors onto brick pavia patio area.
- Open Plan Kitchen with range of contemporary units and appliances.
- Rear Hallway from Kitchen to Office.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine with space for dryer.
- Downstairs Toilet with lfwc and whb and porcelain tiled flooring.
- Office with polished porcelain tiled flooring.
- Gallery Style Landing with aspect through Domed Cathedral style window.
- Master Bedroom with En-suite. Balcony with panoramic views to rear.
- Bedroom 2 with En-suite Bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 with aspect to front
- Bedroom 4 with aspect to front.
- Bathroom includes contemporary white suite and shower cubicle.
- Detached Double Garage with electric roller doors.
- Oil fired central heating system with zoned thermostatic controls.
- Under floor heating to downstairs.
- Fully alarmed.
- Generous provision of TV points and sockets.
- Solid oak internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Beam vacuum system.
- Black uPVC Georgian bar double glazed windows, doors, fascia and soffits.
- Laneway owned by property – private from second pillars.
- Set on a private site of roughly 1.5 acres.
- A short drive from upgraded A26 road network.
- Dual Carriageway/Motorway from Drones Road to Cork.
- Convenient to Ballymena and Ballymoney.
Entrance Hall :- Polished porcelain tiled flooring. Oak balustrade staircase. Vaulted ceiling with domed window.
Lounge 4.62m x 3.91m (15’2” x 12’2”) :- Polished porcelain tiled flooring. Facility for open fireplace. Glass panelled door to Sun room.
Toy room 4.62m x 3.91m (15’2” x 12’2”) :- Polished porcelain tiled flooring.
Sun room 4.01m x 3.68m (13’2” x 12’1”) :- Polished porcelain tiled flooring. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining 8.21m x 5.99m (26’11’’ x 19’8’’) :- Includes range of contemporary high gloss units in black with chrome. Sunken sink unit with quartz worktops and up-stands. Built in Bosch hob and double oven. Bosch stainless steel splash back and extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Polished porcelain tiled flooring. Spotlights. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Utility room 2.90m x 2.21m (9’6” x 7’3”) :- Includes range of contemporary high gloss units in white with chrome. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Polished porcelain tiled flooring.
Downstairs Toilet 2.01m x 0.98m (6’7” x 3’3”) :- Includes lfwc and whb in white with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Polished porcelain tiled flooring.
Office 3.61m x 2.95m (11’10” x 9’8”) :- Polished porcelain tiled flooring.
Gallery Style Landing :- Oak handrails. Fitted Walnut book shelves. Velux window.
Master Bedroom 4.80m x 4.06m (15’9” x 13’4”) :- Double uPVC doors opening onto decked and railed balcony.
En-suite 2.08m x 1.22m (6’10” x 4’0”) :- Includes lfwc and whb in white with chrome accessories. Ash wooden effect tiling to sanitary ware and shower. Shower cubicle with double Rose heads.
Bedroom 2 4.04m x 3.31m (13’3’’ x 10’10’’) :- Aspect to rear.
En-suite Bathroom 3.61m x 2.95m ( 11’10” x 9’8”) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and raised corner Jet Spa bath. Chrome accessories. Floor to ceiling splash back to whb, tiled surround to bath. Tiled flooring and up-stands. Spotlights.
Bedroom 3 4.65m x 3.91m (15’3’’ x 12’10’’) :- Dormer with aspect to front.
Bedroom 4 4.65m x 3.91m (15’3” x 12’10”) :- Double aspect to front and side.
Bathroom 3.99m x 3.30m (13’1” x 10’10”) :- Includes contemporary white three piece suite includes lfwc, whb and bath with chrome accessories. Double quadrant shower cubicle with Jet Spa system. Fully tiled to shower and sanitary ware. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted chrome heated towel rail.
Detached Double Garage 7.84m x 6.68m (25’8” x 21’11”) :- Double electric roller doors. Loft space – Could be used as Studio (subject to necessary approvals)
Front :- Pillared entrance with kerbed driveway owned by property. Lawns and ranch fencing. Opening onto extensive lawns
with parking for numerous vehicles.
Side :- Access to rear from either side. Picnic and play areas.
Rear :- Brick pavia patio area from Sun room. Brick pavia walkway descending to mature lawns. Circular natural stone patio area.
2600 SQ FT (approx)
Approximate rates calculation - £1,884.85
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.