79 Whinney Hill, Craigantlet, Holywood, BT16 1UA
Description & Features
Certainly one of Northern Ireland’s most impressive properties, this detached home is a fantastic architectural testament to modern living. This fabulous home encompassing approximately 5,600 square feet, stands out for its innovative and contemporary internal design and exceptional calibre of fixtures and finishes. Externally, the owners have designed a traditional facade which perfectly complements the beautiful rural landscape.
The extensive accommodation comprises five well proportioned bedrooms, including large master suite with under floor heating, walk in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite bathroom with fantastic overhead Rain Sky ‘Hansgrohe’ shower system and built in Aquavision television. Four of the bedrooms has access to an ensuite shower/bathroom, fitted with designer suites.
The living accommodation is just as impressive with a gorgeous ‘Robinsons’ designer kitchen open to spacious Lounge. The dramatic reception/dining hall and drawing room are overlooked by a glass balcony which acts as a walk way between each wing of the house. There is also a first floor living room/play room.
Futher benefits include a ground floor w.c., spacious utility room, store room and two integrated storage rooms with outside access, ideal as garage or gym. Additional high specification features include touch control and sensor atmospheric lighting systems, and Bose sound system.
Ideally located only a few minutes drive from Holywood, this address provides excellent access for commuting to Belfast, Dundonald and Bangor. Accessed via a sweeping, driveway, the gardens encompass 1.3 acres with lawns to the front, side and rear. The kitchen and drawing room have access to a large, paved, central courtyard with glass floor feature illuminated from below; externally wired for sound system this is an ideal space for outdoor entertaining.
All principal rooms offer a beautiful, rural outlook with fantastic views over the Craigantlet countryside to the Irish Sea from the front.
This is certainly an opportunity to purchase a ‘dream home’ and we encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- A stunning architecturally designed detached home approximately 5600 sq ft
- Exclusive Whinney Hill address
- Site extending to 1.3 acres
- High specification finish including touch control and sensor lighting, wired for bose sound system throughout, solid walnut wooden flooring and polished porcelain tiling
- Stunning panoramic views across rural countryside to the Irish Sea
- Double height reception / dining hall with polished porcelain tiled floor and feature glass staircase to first floor
- Robinsons designed contemporary walnut kitchen with range cooker, large granite island unit and concertina doors to paved patio area
- Kitchen open to lounge with contemporary gas fire and views over countryside
- First floor family room / study / playroom
- Five double bedrooms, four with access to luxurious en suite facilities, all bathrooms have underfloor heating and sensor lights
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Large utility room with excellent storage
- Store/luggage room/wine cellar with temperature control
- Twin integrated store rooms ideal as garages or home gym
- Private landscaped front and rear gardens laid in lawns with rear paved courtyard and outdoor sound system
- Extensive internal and external atmospheric lighting system
- Intruder alarm system and smoke alarm system
- Beam vacuum system
- Cat 5 wiring
- Electric gates
- Oil fired central heating and majority underfloor heating
- Hardwood iroko double glazed windows
- Sweeping driveway with ample parking to front side and rear
- Private, rural retreat with fabulous countryside views yet only a few minutes drive from Holywood Town Centre and within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Dundonald and Bangor
- Standard Broadband Available
First Floor Right Wing
Type of Tenure