For SaleAdded 2 Weeks Ago
79 Westfort, Cookstown, Tyrone , BT80 8TH
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
An immaculate three bed detached bungalow which has been exquisitely extended and had previous planning approval for a further two bedrooms, bathroom and detached garage.
- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining/Living Area, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms; One En Suite, Main Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double glazed windows
- Tarmac driveway and parking area
- Enclosed rear garden
- Rates £1152.31 PA (2020/2021 LPS NI)
- Previous planning had been approved for first floor: Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Detached garage to rear
- Entrance Hallway
- Wooden entrance door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor. Phone point.
- Living Room 4.6m x 3.8m (15' 1" x 12' 6")
- Front facing bay window. Feature fireplace solid fuel stove. Solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area 5.8m x 7.3m (19' 0" x 23' 11")
- Newly fitted kitchen with high and low units. Centre island with sink, integrated dishwasher and wine cooler. Space for large cooker and American style fridge freezer. Dining area with double doors leading to monoblock patio area. Tiled floor throughout
- Utility Room 1.5m x 3m (4' 11" x 9' 10")
- High and low level units, tiled between. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 2.9m x 2.7m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
- Front facing bedroom. Solid wooden floor. TV point.
- Bedroom 2 2.9m x 3.2m (9' 6" x 10' 6")
- Rear facing double bedroom. Solid wooden floor. TV point
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3.4m (12' 6" x 11' 2")
- Double bedroom. Solid wooden floor. TV and phone point. En suite comprises WC, WHB and shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bathroom 2.9m x 2.1m (9' 6" x 6' 11")
- WC, WHB, bath and separate corner shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Large driveway to front and side with feature wall. Gated entrance into enclosed rear garden in monoblocks. Garden shed.
- Previous Planning Reference
- Blinds, light fittings, garden shed, TV aerial, satellite dish, dishwasher
- wheelie bins (blue,black,brown)
- Curtains, curtain poles/rails, oven/hob, fridge/freezer, wine cooler. Washing machine. Tumble dryer. Wardrobes.
- All photographs have been taken with a wide angle lens. MORTGAGE ADVICE: STANLEY BEST ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details. Important notice to purchasers - Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included in the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease.
Type of Tenure
Location of 79 WestfortView Map
Costs to Consider
£1,171.46 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?