79 Rochester Avenue, Belfast, Antrim, BT6 9JW
Description & Features
Two for One!
This fabulous semi-detached home is not only beautifully presented and comfortable but it comes with a superb fully insulated annex / outhouse in the rear garden which will be particularly attractive to anyone working or running a business from home or has a hobby that needs peace and quiet. This chain free home is ready to move into and enjoy the space, quality, internal and external benefits!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with an under WC, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and an electric stove, a modern high gloss kitchen with open plan dining area and living that is ideal for growing families. Upstairs offers three bedrooms – one with superb mirrored slide robes and last but not least there is a luxurious family bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
The generous exterior is easily kept due to the tarmac driveway and the garden laid in lawn meaning the kids and pets can enjoy it all year round.
A real benefit is the fully insulated outhouse that is perfect for a multitude of uses as it benefits from light, power and patio doors.
Rochester Avenue is a highly sought after location due to its extremely convenient location to the city centre, schools and all the amenities you could possibly need.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A superb semi-detached home in the heart of Castlereagh with a large insulated annex/outhouse
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout with a host of lovely features
- Welcoming and bright entrance hall with an under WC
- Delightful lounge with a feature fireplace and an electric stove for cosy nights in
- Impressive open plan kitchen, living and dining with a modern gloss kitchen and breakfast bar
- Three impressive bedrooms upstairs – one with mirrored slide robes
- Luxury family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Superb double length insulated annex / outhouse with patio doors, electric and light
- Plenty of outside space benefitting from a lawn and a tarmac patio area
- Excellent location close to the city centre and a great range of amenities
Type of Tenure
Location of 79 Rochester AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider