76 Belmont Avenue, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT4 3DE
Description & Features
** The Music and Poetry House** We are delighted to bring to the market this attractive mid-terrace property on the ever popular Belmont Avenue. Perfectly located between the Upper Newtownards Road and Belmont Road, its close proximity to the bustling Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages with their offering of coffee shops and restaurants together with ease of access to the main Arterial routes and Belfast City Airport. The house was the birthplace of celebrated Poet and Broadcaster, W. R. Rodgers in 1909 and the current owner who has a Music Industry background agreed for a Blue History Circle Plaque to be erected in 2011. The property comprises of; separate living and dining room, fitted kitchen, four well proportioned bedrooms and a fitted bathroom with separate WC. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and enclosed front and rear courtyards which are ideal for outdoor entertaining. With demand in this location currently high, the property provides a brilliant blank canvas for the potential purchaser. Early viewing is highly recommended as the property has many highly sought after attributes.
- ** The Music and Poetry House**
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property Located Between the Bustling Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Highly Sought After Location with Close Proximity to Main Arterial Transport Routes, Leading Primary and Secondary Schools, Local Coffee Shops, Restaurants and Bars
- Prime Location with Ease of Access for the City Commuter to Belfast City Airport and Belfast City Centre
- Retaining Many Original Features Throughout
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Separate Living and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear Courtyard
- Family Bathroom with Separate WC
- Enclosed Front and Rear Courtyards Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- Likely to Appeal to the First Time Buyer, Investor, Young Professional or Young Family Alike
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Broadband Speed: Ultrafast
- Hardwood front door with frosted glass insets and frosted glass top lights into spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Original treated stripped wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, low voltage recessed spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.99m x 3.07m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
- at widest points, measurements into bay window Laminate effect flooring, feature original brick wall, low voltage recessed spotlighting.
- DINING ROOM: 3.38m x 3.33m (11' 1" x 10' 11")
- at widest points, Outlook to rear, original treated stripped wooden floor, space for fireplace, tiled hearth, outlook to rear, generous under stairs built-in storage cupboard
- KITCHEN: 4.22m x 2.16m (13' 10" x 7' 1")
- at widest points, Kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate effect worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer taps, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, four ring electric stainless steel hob with extractor fan, built-in high level oven and grill, hardwood access door leading to rear courtyard.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Original spindles and banister.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- SEPERATE WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC with push button, wash hand basin with chrome taps and built-in vanity unit, frosted glass window, laminate effect flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush WC with push button, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, panelled bath with fixed glass door, Mira Go electric shower with up and over telephone hand unit, uPVC cladded walls, built-in storage cupboard/hotpress with access to Ideal gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.57m x 3.35m (15' 0" x 11' 0")
- at widest points, Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.33m x 2.72m (10' 11" x 8' 11")
- at widest points, Outlook to rear, original treated wooden floor.
- STAIRS TO SECOND LANDING
- Picture window.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- at widest points, Outlook to front, exposed brick wall, low voltage recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
- at widest points, Velux window.
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE FRONT FORECOURT
- Part laid in concrete, part laid in patterned tiled walkway.
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR COURTYARD
- Laid in artificial lawns, with bin storage, hardwood access gate into rear alleyway.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
£1,017.00 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?