74 Parker Avenue, Portrush, County Antrim, BT56 8JZ
Description & Features
This two bedroom terrace house is located within walking distance to Portrush town centre, West and East Strand beaches, golf course, shops, restaurants, primary schools and the many local amenities Portrush has to offer.
The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining area, rear porch, cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom.
There is an enclosed paved yard to the rear with artificial grass, and a stoned area and tarmac path to the front enclosed by a wall and gate. The property enjoys the benefit of oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and is in good decorative order having been freshly painted throughout. This property is sure to appeal to the first time buyer and those seeking an affordable holiday home. We recommend an internal inspection at the earliest opportunity.
- Mid terrace house
- Entrance porch
- Living room and separate Kitchen and dining area
- Rear porch
- First floor bathroom
- Two bedrooms
- Freshly decorated throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed paved yard to rear
- PVC guttering
- Walking distance to golf course, beaches, shops and restaurants
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Pine panelling below window cill, light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed panelled wooden door. Laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.19m x 3.16m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- Measurement excludes bay window. Sandstone effect fireplace and hearth with recess lights. Dimplex electric fire. Bay window. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 3.67m x 2.58m (12' 0" x 8' 5")
- High and low level units, high level plate rack and an open display shelf above. Glazed display unit with recess light. Shelved pantry. Contrasting worktop. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Whirlpool electric hob, Candy electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, space for fridge. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Tiled between the units and tiled floor.
- REAR PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Coat hooks. Door to rear.
- Suspended wash hand basin, WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Stairs with handrail.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- BATHROOM: 1.88m x 1.57m (6' 2" x 5' 2")
- Comprising panel bath, and shower screen over. Redring Expressions 500 electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Sheeted ceiling. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.18m x 3.28m (13' 9" x 10' 9")
- Two built-in wardrobes, and laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.21m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- The yard to the rear is enclosed by fencing, paved, artificial grass, conifer trees, and part laid in lawn. Outside water tap. Outside light. PVC oil tank. Gate to a shared alleyway. Boiler house with oil boiler, power, and light, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Shelved storage cupboard. Stoned area to front and tarmac path enclosed by a wall and wrought iron gate. Tiled front doorstep.
Type of Tenure
Location of 74 Parker Avenue
Travelling from Crockamack Road turn onto Ballywillan Road. Turn first right onto Parker Avenue, continue a short distance and turn left (opposite sign for the Playing Field). No. 74 will be located on the left-hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£652.65 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?