- Composite front door, double glazed inset, double glazed side light to sun porch.
- SUN PORCH:
- With vaulted tongue and groove ceiling and wood panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, glazed bevelled access door to kitchen, square arch through to boot room.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 7.85m x 5.61m (25' 9" x 18' 5")
- into square bay
Walnut wooden flooring, bespoke fitted kitchen in range of laminate style units, stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, Aga range cooker in black, single drainer ceramic sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, part tiled walls, built-in glazed display cabinets, pot pan drawer units, integrated Bosch dishwasher, island unit with solid timber work surface with four ring ceramic hob, oven below, built-in casual dining/breakfast bar, recessed LED spotlighting, outlook to gardens and paddock, oak uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio with outlook to rural countryside, cast iron period style radiators, glazed sliding toker door to family room.
- BOOT ROOM/LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM: 4.14m x 2.54m (13' 7" x 8' 4")
- Ample space for cloaks, fitted for shelving, stainless steel twin single drainer sink units with twin mixer taps, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, built-in shelving, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, access to multi media/cinema room.
- MULTI MEDIA/CINEMA ROOM: 4.83m x 3.91m (15' 10" x 12' 10")
- Recessed LED spotlighting, multi media connections and built-in surround sound speaker system with projector.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.6m x 4.01m (15' 1" x 13' 2")
- Raised natural brick fireplace, cast iron wood burning stove on raised Heather Brown tiled hearth, sleeper beam mantel, exposed beamed ceiling, staircase to first floor, access through to inner hallway.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Connecting to boot room, ceramic tiled floor and shower room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, exposed natural stone and brick wall, wall to wall range of built-in storage cupboards, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting.
- DRAWING ROOM/DINING ROOM: 8.92m x 4.27m (29' 3" x 14' 0")
- Raised fireplace with cast iron solid fuel burning stove, sleeper beam mantel, Heather Brown tiled hearth, period cast iron style radiators, tri-aspect windows with outlook to front, rear and side, views to rolling countryside and uPVC double glazed sliding doors to patio.
- Period style white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part wood panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in shower enclosure, fully tiled with thermostatically controlled shower unit, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.44m x 4.14m (14' 7" x 13' 7")
- Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to rolling countryside, double built-in robes x two.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
- Mature outlook, extensive range of built-in robes and drawer units.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.28m x 2.87m (10' 9" x 9' 5")
- Mature outlook, hotpress with pressurised water cylinder, wall to wall range of built-in robes and drawer units.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.01m x 3.43m (13' 2" x 11' 3")
- With mature outlook to gardens and paddock, Velux window, built-in robes.
- 17.75m x 3.51m (58' 3" x 11' 6")
- Electric roller door, three phase electricity, partitioned for indoor football and artificial grass, partitioned for two loose boxes accessed at the end of the shed to the paddock.
- 8.23m x 6.4m (27' 0" x 21' 0")
- Electric roller door, light and power.
- 3.81m x 2.13m (12' 6" x 7' 0")
- The property is approached along private lane with lighting and sliding gate to property, ample parking and hard standing to front and rear, mature formal gardens laid in lawns with mature planting, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas to each side of property with outlook over rolling countryside, light, power, water tap, paddock and woodland, site encompasses circa 2.5 acres.