73 Huntingdale Grove, Ballyclare, County Antrim, BT39 9FA
Description & Features
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within a highly regarded established development. This spacious 3 bedroom semi detached family home enjoys a well planned living layout comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 reception, modern kitchen and family bathroom suite. Externally there is a private enclosed garden to rear, private driveway suitable for a number of vehicles and a neat well attended front garden. With PVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and solar panels (leased). This property is an excellent purchase for first time buyers.
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- Two Reception
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Popular Convenient Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Private Gardens Front and Rear
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment Opportunities
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded colour glass side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.99m (14' 4" x 13' 1")
- Attractive period style tiled fireplace with matching hearth and mahogany surround. Beach effect laminate floor covering. Open arch leading to:-
- DINING ROOM 2.97m x 2.92m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
- Beach effect laminate floor covering. Aluminium framed, double glazed, sliding patio door to rear garden.
- MODERN KITCHEN 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
- Modern fitted kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker with retractable extractor hood over. Space for low level fridge and freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Half tiling to walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and partially floored roof space with ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- At widest points. Fitted wall to wall double mirrored wardrobes. Partial far reaching elevated rural views. Beach laminate floor covering.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white three piece suite comprising panelled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. PVC panelled walls in contrasting colour. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2
- At widest points. Beach laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3
- At widest points. Half panelling to walls. Beach laminate floor covering.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising panelled bath, with folding shower screen and electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
- Front garden finished mainly in lawn. Large private driveway finished in tarmac suitable for a number of vehicles. Private fully enclosed rear garden finished in lawn. Paved patio area and decorative stone. Solar panels (leased.) PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods. Oil fired central heating boiler. External lighting. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home? If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Type of Tenure
Location of 73 Huntingdale GroveView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?