Denvieste, 73 Craigdarragh Road, Helens Bay, BANGOR, County Down, BT19 1UB
Description & Features
Craigdarragh Road is one of the most sought after addresses in North Down renowned for unique and high quality properties set within generous gardens which command views to Belfast Lough. The area in which the property is located is also conveniently situated within 3 minutes of Helen’s Bay beach and village, less than 10 minutes from both Bangor and Holywood and 20 minutes from Belfast.
This substantial residence offering spacious accommodation measuring circa 8500 square feet is suitable for a number of differing family requirements set amidst generous mature gardens of approximately 6.4 acres. Approached via a sweeping driveway the property sits overlooking the surrounding gardens with stunning panoramic views across Belfast Lough, surrounding coastline and Antrim Hills.
The well planned ground floor accommodation comprises of a vestibule leading to an impressive entrance hall with double height ceiling, central staircase and wrap around gallery landing, drawing room opening on to the rear conservatory, dining room, family room (snooker room), open plan kitchen, dining, living area with access on to the front terrace with rear hallway to rear entrance, boot room area, utility room, sun room and integral double garage.
On the first floor there are five double bedrooms (four with ensuite facilities and two with walk in dressing rooms). The spacious master suite offers a full range of built in furniture including wardrobes, drawer packs and dressing table, as well as luxury ensuite bathroom. Most of the bedrooms offer superb views over the surrounding gardens to Belfast Lough and beyond. In addition, there are is a study on the ground floor, large double garage with electric doors and stairs to storage area above.
A real feature of the property is the mature gardens which wrap around the house with many specimen trees and mature hedging providing complete seclusion. To the rear of the property there is an additional area of lawn which could accommodate a tennis court. There is a sweeping driveway leading to the parking and turning area.
All in all one of North Down’s finest residences in a highly regarded residential location.
- Magnificent private residence measuring circa 8500 sqft in a highly regarded area of North Down
- Panoramic views across surrounding gardens, Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills
- Set with mature gardens measuring circa 6.4 acres in lawn with many specimen trees
- Three principal reception rooms including drawing room with access to conservatory and dining room both enjoying views across Belfast Lough
- Impressive entrance hall with double height ceiling with central staircase and gallery landing
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living area with sliding patio door to front terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen including a range of Bosch appliances
- Rear entrance leading to boot room, utility, cloakroom and family room (snooker room)
- Five double bedrooms on the first floor, four with ensuite facilities and two with walk in dressing rooms
- Luxury master suite with range of fitted oak furniture and ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Study and cloakroom access off entrance hall
- Oil fired central heating / double glazed windows
- Mature gardens in lawn surrounding the property with specimen trees, flowerbeds and shrubs with multiple patio and entertaining areas
- Within easy commuting distance to Belfast City centre, George Belfast City Airport and close to many schools, shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to Helen's Bay beach, Helen's Bay Golf Club and stunning coastal path walks
Type of Tenure
Location of DenviesteView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating