- Hardwood front door, double glazed and leaded top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Solid oak wooden flooring, glazed inner door to reception hall with period style radiator, cornice ceiling and period features.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 7.21m x 3.76m (23' 8" x 12' 4")
- into bay window
Solid oak wooden flooring, cast iron and tiled period style fireplace, slate hearth and open fire, bay window with recessed pelmet lighting, outlook to front with period style radiators, built-in cloaks cupboard under stairs, open through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 4.93m x 3.15m (16' 2" x 10' 4")
- Range of built-in high and low level units, stainless steel fitting, timber work surface, inset stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, Rangemaster 5-ring gas hob, electric ovens below, stainless steel extractor hood above, part subway tiled wall, low voltage downlighting, built-in display shelving and glazed display cabinets, polished porcelain tiled floor, peninsula unit with granite work surface, casual dining and breakfast bar, glazed roof structure above living space with uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden, open through arch to utility/prep kitchen.
- UTILITY/PREP KITCHEN: 4.09m x 2.16m (13' 5" x 7' 1")
- Matching range of high and low level units, larder cabinets, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for dyer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for American style fridge freezer, part subway tiled walls, porcelain polished tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden, recessed spotlighting.
- HOME OFFICE: 2.21m x 2.06m (7' 3" x 6' 9")
- Solid oak wooden flooring, outlook to side.
- BATHROOM: 3.07m x 3m (10' 1" x 9' 10")
- at widest points
White Victorian style suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ball and claw foot bath, chrome antique style mixer taps, telephone hand shower, glazed shower enclosure with chrome overhead thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, fully tiled walls, recessed LED spotlighting, part wood panelled walls, concealed gas fired boiler, outlook to rear patio and garden.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.83m x 3.1m (15' 10" x 10' 2")
- Cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.83m x 3.18m (15' 10" x 10' 5")
- Access hatch to roofspace, recessed spotlighting, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.3m x 2.82m (10' 10" x 9' 3")
- Cast iron period fireplace surround, Velux window with elevated outlook to rear, recessed spotlighting.
- Front forecourt, enclosed rear patio garden in paving and timber decking, raised beds, excellent privacy and shelter, outdoor lighting and water tap.