72 Ballybarnes Road, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 4UE
Description & Features
Discreetly tucked away up a private laneway off the Ballybarnes Road, this contemporary detached home sits impressively on the hillside, surrounded by rolling countryside and enjoying broad ranging views towards Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains. On a clear day Scotland and Isle of Man can be seen.
This stunning property is perfect for those wishing to experience true country living, yet remain within a short journey into the town centre and just twenty minutes' drive to Belfast.
The versatile layound lends itself to a variety of potential purachasers with the option of up to five bedrooms (two with en suite) plus a further three reception rooms.
The property has been finished to an impressive standard throughout with a bespoke kitchen, hardwood parquet flooring and luxury sanitaryware. Externally there is plentiful parking in addition to the landscaped gardens which include a children's play area.
To arrange a private viewing at your convenience, contact Hampton Estates on 028 9064 2888. Should you require a free, no obligation valuation of your own property we would be happy to oblige.
- Stunning Detached Home in the Newtownards Hills
- Views Over Strangford Lough, Scrabo and Mourne Mountains
- Recently Constructed to a High Standard Throughout
- Surrounded by Landscaped Gardens with Patio Areas
- Six Bedrooms / Three Reception Rooms
- Master Suite with Walk-in Dressing Room and En Suite Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge and Bathroom on Ground Floor
- Dining Room with Hardwood Floor and Multi-Fuel Stove
- Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Multifuel Stove and Stunning Views
- Bespoke Shaker Style Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces
- Walk-in Pantry and Casual Dining Area with Multi-Fuel Stove
- Matching Utility Room Plumbed for Washing Machine/Dryer
- Boot Room with Matching Bespoke Fitted Storage Units
- Multiple Storage Rooms on Second Floor/Roof Space
- Three Miles to Newtownards Town Centre / Twelve to Belfast
- Local Primary and Secondary Schooling Available
Type of Tenure