70 Wellington Park Road, Maghaberry, BT67 0XR
Description & Features
A beautiful modern semi-detached home with garage and gardens.
Built in 2018 this home has been finished to a high specification with many extras over and above the original turnkey finish. The garage has been floored and sheeted to create a "den" but this can easily be reconverted back to the original garage if desired. The house boasts a fabulous contemporary kitchen, tiled floors throughout the downstairs and 2 beautiful bathrooms.
Located in the popular Wellington Parks development in the centre of Maghaberry within walking distance of local amenities such as shops, the primary school and the local community centre. It is also within a short drive of the M1 motorway, the A26/ airport road and Moira Railway Station so it will ideally suit those who commute to work.
Accommodation comprises; covered entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room with cast iron woodburning stove, kitchen/ dining area, first floor landing, 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite) and family bathroom.
Good size rear garden in lawn. Brick paved driveway and pathways.
Viewing is very highly recommended - call Barbara, Julie or Andrew on 028 92616999 to arrange an appointment to view.
- 1 Reception/ 3 Bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Fabulous contemporary fitted kitchen
- uPVC Double glazed windows, Oil fired central heating complimented by a cast iron wood-burning stove, Panelled internal doors
- Burglar alarm
- Detached garage
- Covered Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed entrance door. Feature wood effect tiled floor. Stair case to first floor. Under stairs storage with feature LED lighting.
- Living Room 4.9m x 3.2m (16' 1" x 10' 6")
- Feature hole in wall fireplace with inset cast iron wood burning stove. Feature beam mantel. Granite hearth. Feature wood effect tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin & low flush wc. Tiled floor. Feature tiled splashback.
- Kitchen / Dining 3.5m x 5.4m (11' 6" x 17' 9")
- Superb contemporary grey coloured kitchen with excellent range of high & low level units. Stainless steel splashback. 4 ring ceramic hob. Built in oven. 1&1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Integrate fridge/freezer. Centre island work station. Feature wood effect tiled floor. Understrip lighting. Low voltage downlight. uPVC double glazed double patio doors.
- Access to roof space. Built in hot press.
- Bedroom 1 2.5m x 3.5m (8' 2" x 11' 6")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; Fully tiled shower enclosure. Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Low voltage downlight.
- Bedroom 2 2.7m x 2.7m (8' 10" x 8' 10")
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.6m x 2.7m (8' 6" x 8' 10")
- Wooden laminate flooring. Presently fitted as a dressing room with wardrobes. Built in wardrobe over stairs.
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; Inset bath with chrome mixer tap. low flush wc. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. 1/2 tiled walls. Tiled floor. Low voltage down light.
- Small garden area to front. Brick paved driveway and pathway. Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Feature garden pond. Paved raised patio& pathway. Feature borders with plants & shrubs. Concealed oil tank to the rear of garage.
- Detached Garage
- Roller door. uPVC double glazed side door and window. The garage has currently been studded out and has a wooden laminate floor to create a "den"/ playroom - this can easily been re-converted back to a garage
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Should you have any questions or queries over the construction type of this property please ask agent for further details. Rates according to LPS website as of date of listing. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?