- Black Upvc French doors with matching side lights (installed April 2019) to...
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE: 10.19m x 4.65m (33' 5" x 15' 3")
- Excellent range of French Walnut units with soft close, African Black work surfaces, feature Black oil fired Rayburn range cooker, concealed pantry, wine racks, large island with matching units and African Black Granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integrated Fisher & Paykel dish washer, large breakfast bar, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor to kitchen and dining area, polished wooden floor to lounge area, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams. Cream wood burning stove, wall light points, and feature exposed stone wall.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.89m x 2.62m (12' 9" x 8' 7")
- Excellent range of handmade Pine cabinetry with concealed Joule pressurised hot water cylinder, which was installed January 2019. Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, solid wooded door to rear.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite installed April 2019 comprising: ceramic tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over bath, glass shower screen, floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, push button WC, Black towel radiator, wall tiling, period style ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Wall light points, feature Sandstone spiral staircase with exposed brick walls leading to Bedroom 1.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.86m x 3.35m (12' 8" x 11' 0")
- Feature period style cast iron fireplace, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.52m x 1.96m (14' 10" x 6' 5")
- Range of built in wardrobes and shelving, also including a stow away single bed.
- MEZZANINE: 4.62m x 3.45m (15' 2" x 11' 4")
- Polished wooden floor, Velux window, light and power, ideal space to use as a home office or a quiet place to read a good book.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.42m x 3.86m (14' 6" x 12' 8")
- Excellent range of handmade cabinetry with wardrobes, cupboards and concealed shelving. Feature exposed beams and tongue and groove ceiling.
- DOUBLE BAY CAR PORT: 6.1m x 4.57m (20' 0" x 15' 0")
- The property is accessed via an equestrian style wooden gate leading to large gravel drive with parking bay.
Outbuilding with three good sized loose boxes and large separate tack room. This building could be used for a number of uses. There is a large grass turning out area in front of the stable block.
Gardens: To front in large enclosed garden laid out in lawn, hedging, fencing, trees, oil storage tank, outside light and power socket. Rear in enclosed private timber deck terrace area, path and enclosed large paved patio area with double timber gates, large low maintenance flower bed in shrubs and well stocked rockery.