70 Beverley Gardens, Bangor, Down, BT20 4NQ
Price Not Provided
Description & Features
Independent Property Estates are pleased to introduce to the Sales Market Number 70 Beverley Gardens, Bangor.
This Semi-Detached Property sits on a generous sized site nestled in a cul-de-sac in a popular residential area.
Accommodation comprises of three well-proportioned First Floor Bedrooms, two separate Reception Rooms and a Fitted Kitchen, a Bathroom Suite with a Separate W.C.
This Property benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally, sitting on a generous sized site, this Property enjoys an enclosed Garden laid in Lawn with a Decked Entertainment area to the rear and access to the detached Garage. To the front there is a driveway providing ample off-Road parking.
Living in Bangor
A seaside resort on Belfast’s doorstep, the beauty of Bangor is immediately evident upon arrival. The bustling town boasts an array of places to explore, making it a popular destination with locals, day-trippers and tourists alike.
The picturesque marina is the backdrop to Bangor Castle, the Abbey, North Down Museum and the ever-popular Pickie Funpark, while outdoor activities such as sailing, golfing and karting truly offers something for everyone.
Renowned as a town steeped in natural history, Bangor has seen plenty of talent hail from here in recent years, paving the way for a new story to tell. In 1858, author Charles Dickens sought solace during a lecture tour by taking a swim at Ballyholme Beach.
Those living in Bangor benefit from a perfect fusion of independent retailers and high street stores on their doorstep. Shoppers flock to the Bloomfield Centre and Springhill Shopping centre, while those who seek something a little bit different have their needs met thanks to a collection of one-of-a-kind boutiques. A wealth of eateries, pubs and entertainment venues cater to your every whim.
Who is Bangor ideal for?
An area of prime development, Bangor presents a variety of new-build homes in highly sought after areas. Those living in Bangor enjoy close proximity to Belfast which makes it a firm choice for families who commute to the city by day and soak up the idyllic location of Bangor by night.
The town also offers a variety of mansion style homes, apartments, semi-detached and detached houses, meaning living needs are easily met.
What to do in Bangor?
Bangor Castle: A great starting point for soaking up Bangor’s heritage, the castle was built in 1852 for the Ward Family. Nowadays, it’s home to Ards and North Down Borough Council, with the mansion’s spectacular grand salon used as the council chamber. Situated in the grounds of Castle Park and just a short walk from Bangor Castle Walled Garden, spend a few hours here and revel in its beauty.
Bangor Abbey: Evolved in line with history, the church was subjected to Viking attacks, and restored to its former beauty in the 1600s. The churchyard houses an array of fascinating gravestones, including a memorial to the assistant surgeon of the Titanic, John Edward Simpson.
Pickie Funpark: Down by the marina resides the institution of Pickie Funpark. Offering the opportunity for a fun-filled family day out, the park boasts many activities including the Pickie Puffer Steam Train, pedal boat swans and an 18-hole nautical inspired mini-golf course.
Bangor Marina: Recognised as one of Ireland’s largest marinas, Bangor Marina was awarded Blue Flag status. The McKee Clock and Sunken Gardens can also be found here, while the maritime-inspired Sea Bangor Festival is a highly anticipated summer event.
North Down Museum: Uncover the history of Bangor in its dedicated museum. Travel from the Bronze Age to the present day or enjoy a free exhibition hosted throughout the year.
Clandeboye Estate: The historic Clandeboye Estate and Courtyard is one of just a handful in Northern Ireland, which is still under the ownership of the original family. Spread across 2000 acres, discover private gardens or check out a regular event.
Bangor Golf Club: Quoted by Rory McIlroy as “one of my favourite parkland courses in Ireland”, Bangor Golf Club is located a stone’s throw away from the town centre. Charming and challenging in equal measures, the 18-hole championship course boasts exquisite views.
Schools in Bangor
Glenlola Collegiate: Glenlola Collegiate is a dynamic girls’ grammar school set in the heart of Bangor. First established in 1880, this school is steeped in history and has a strong focus on academic achievement and extracurricular activities.
Bangor Grammar School: Bangor Grammar was first established in 1828 and now resides on a brand-new site in Bangor. The school exists to provide the best in modern grammar education. Bangor Grammar excels within its sporting teams and offers a vast range of extra-curricular activities.
St Columbanus’ College: St Columbanus’ College was established in 1960 to serve the parishes of Bangor, Holywood and Newtownards. The school has a wide curriculum and an emphasis on vocational & technical skills.
South Eastern Regional College: SERC is a further education college which offers a range of traditional and vocational courses for further and higher education. The Bangor campus specialises in Sciences, Technology, Media, Arts, Construction and Sports.
- Semi Detached Property
- Spacious Site with Large Lawn Garden
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with access to Rear
- First Floor Bathroom & Separate W.C.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Detached Garage with Light, Plumbing & Power
- Lawn Garden to Rear
- Driveway to Front for Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- ANOTHER UNDER OFFER!
- ENTRANCE HALL: 4.19m x 2.49m (13' 9" x 8' 2")
- Accessed via a uPVC and Glazed Door. Complete with Tiled Flooring, a feature Anthracite Wall Radiator and access to under Stair storage.
- Store Room 1.07m x 0.94m (3' 6" x 3' 1")
- Currently used as a store but similar House types in Beverley Gardens have transformed this into a ground floor W.C. Complete with Tiled Flooring.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.71m x 3.28m (12' 2" x 10' 9")
- Front aspect Reception Room with a feature open Fire with an exposed Brick Surround and Hearth. Complete with Laminate Wooden Flooring.
- LOUNGE: 4.5m x 3.25m (14' 9" x 10' 8")
- Rear aspect Reception Room with a feature open Fire with a Cast Iron Surround, a Wooden Mantle and a Tiled Hearth. Complete with Laminate Wooden Flooring.
- KITCHEN: 6.32m x 2.49m (20' 9" x 8' 2")
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of high- & low-level units with complimentary Roller Edge Worktops. Comprising an integrated Fridge / Freezer, a four ring Ceramic Hob, an Eye Level Oven, an integrated Dishwasher, a Sink and Drainer Unit and a Bins storage Drawer. Complete with Tiled Flooring, part tiled Walls, access to a Pantry, access to a built in Cupboard and recessed spotlights.
- LANDING: 3.2m x 2.31m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
- Bright and spacious with access to roof-space.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.19m x 3.25m (13' 9" x 10' 8")
- Front aspect double Bedroom.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
- Rear aspect double Bedroom built-in slide robe.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.1m x 2.31m (10' 2" x 7' 7")
- Front aspect Bedroom with access to built-in storage.
- BATHROOM: 2.26m x 1.75m (7' 5" x 5' 9")
- Two-piece suite comprising a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and a Panel Bath with a Mains Shower over. Complete with tiled walls, a Chrome Heated Towel Rail and access to the Hot-press.
- SEPARATE W.C. 1.4m x 0.76m (4' 7" x 2' 6")
- Comprising a W.C. and complete with Laminate Wooden Flooring.
- Externally, sitting on a generous sized site, this Property enjoys an enclosed Garden laid in Lawn with a Decked Entertainment area to the rear and access to the detached Garage. To the front there is a driveway providing ample off-Road parking. Detached Garage (19’ 00” x 11’ 02”) Dual access via a Roller Shutter Door and a Door to the side. Fitted with light, plumbing and power.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 70 Beverley Gardens
Beverley Gardens is a located in a sought-after Residential Area and number 78 Beverley Gardens is nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac and enjoys close access to the Donaghadee Road meaning the Ballyholme Village, Bangor Town Centre, Public Transport Links and the Seafront as all close by.View Map
Price Not Provided