7 Tullymore Park, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT42 2AU
Description & Features
This extended, detached bungalow is located in the ever popular Tullymore Park Area, Ballymena. Sitting on a large private site the property benefits from being within close proximity to an array of amenities in Ballymena Town Centre including shops, schools, leisure facilities and local transport networks.
Internally the property comprises adaptable accommodation with three bedrooms (one can be used as another reception room), two reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room and family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a private driveway, secluded rear garden with patio areas, garden room and detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Adaptable Accommodation
- 2 bed/3 rec; 3 bed/2 rec
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Large Sunroom With Wood Burning Stove
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage; Private Driveway
- PVC Double Glazing; Oil Central Heating
- Large Private Site
- Popular Convenient Location
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid mahogony front door with double glazed stained glass side screens and fan light over. Nuaire Drimaster positive input ventilation system. Amtico flooring. Access to hot press and partially floored roofspace via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 3/LOUNGE 5.84m x 4.83m (19' 2" x 15' 10")
- widest points.
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 2.95m (12' 10" x 9' 8")
- Integrated wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Integrated shelving.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 2.95m (12' 6" x 9' 8")
- Integrated wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.93m x 3.3m (16' 2" x 10' 10")
- Modern fitted Beech kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting granite work surfaces. Inlaid Franke stainless steel sink unit. Freestanding Hotpoint fridge freezer and Siemens dishwasher. Integrated Fisher & Paykel gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over. Mahogony double glazed back door. Access to larder unit. Amtico tiled floor and tiled walls.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Extended, modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with Aqualisa chrome thermostatic shower with drench shower head over, and separate Mira electric shower, wash hand basin and WC. Fully panelled walls to shower area, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM/SNUG 3.12m x 3m (10' 3" x 9' 10")
- Amtico flooring. Solid oak glazed double doors to sunroom.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.08m x 2.06m (6' 10" x 6' 9")
- Space for low level appliances. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 7.29m x 4.78m (23' 11" x 15' 8")
- widest points. Focal point wood burning stove. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac. Secluded, private rear garden finished in decorative stone, with mature trees and brick pavior patio area. Access to storage area above kitchen. Timber shed and timber garden room with larch cladding, power, light and air conditioning (12'2 x 8'9). PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods. Outside tap and lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.6m x 3.4m (21' 8" x 11' 2")
- (Currently partitioned as a games room and storage). Roller shutter door. Oil fired central heating condensing boiler. Stainless steel sink unit. Power and light. Service door to rear garden.
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Tullymore ParkView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?