7 The Quay, Strangford, DOWNPATRICK, County Down, BT30 7NH
Description & Features
This unique home occupies one of the most breathtaking sites within one of the most picturesque villages in North Down. Situated off a private laneway this charming house has been well maintained by its current owner and offers deceptively spacious accommodation.
Boasting spectacular views from the majority of rooms on both ground and first floors, the accommodation is more than adequate for the young family, retiring couple or overseas investor requiring a very special property.
Viewing is highly recommended, we would be proud to show you this wonderful home.
- Charming House Dating Back to Mid the 1600's Occupies a Magnificent Position on the Waterfront of Strangford Village
- Breathtaking Views Over The Narrows Between Strangford & Portaferry
- Living Room with Excellent Views, Gas Burning Stove & Solid Oak Flooring
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining with Multi Fuel Stove & Excellent Views
- 2 Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Main Bedroom to First Floor with Built-in Wardrobes & Excellent Views
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Situated up a Private Road just yards from the Shoreline & Overlooking the Picturesque Harbour
Type of Tenure