- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hand cut terracotta tiles with slate border, cornice ceiling, storage cupboard under stairs. Open arch to . . .
- LOUNGE: 5.31m x 3.81m (17' 5" x 12' 6")
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature bay window, feature fireplace with oak mantle, slate hearth, cast iron Aarrow wood burner with brick inset.
- DINING ROOM: 3.81m x 3m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
- Ceramic tiled floor, built-in alcove shelving, feature original sash window. Leading to . . .
- KITCHEN: 3.99m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1.5 sink unit with mixer tap, Italian marble wall tiles, lamiante work surfaces, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, integrated slimline Bosch dishwasher, integrated under bench fridge, Bosch induction hob and Bosch double oven and grill with extractor fan above, low voltage spotlights, cupboard housing boiler, ceramic flooring through to the dining room.
- GARDEN ROOM: 4.29m x 3.51m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
- Chinese type slate floor, tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, Velux windows, two circular port hole windows, nook with built-in shelving and glass blocks, double doors to garden.
- Stairs from hallway to . . .
- STUDY/HOME OFFICE: 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
- Velux window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink with single drainer, hot and cold taps, plumbed for washing machine, over bench space for tumble dryer, high and low level units, access hatch to roofspace area.
- Comprising of white suite with large panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and tiled splash back, Karndean flooring, large hotpress cupboard with copper cylinder tank anbd range of shelving.
- The arch feature is reflected in the hall and drawing room, the area is well lit by the Velux window with steps up to the bathroom/laundry on one side and to the drawing room and bedroom on the other side.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.79m x 4.27m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
- Hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with slate mantle, tiled inset and hearth, delightful aspect over The Crescent.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.81m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
- Aspect to rear courtyard with original sliding sash window, built-in shelving units to alcoves.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.19m x 3.81m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
- Aspect to front, range of built-in mirror sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
- Aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (4): 3m x 1.8m (9' 10" x 5' 11")
- Aspect to front.
- Accessed via Slingby type ladder, light.
- Mature rear garden with patio areas, paved pathways, water features, well stocked flower beds with an excellent range of mature shrubs and trees, outside shed, uPVC oil tank, southerly aspect. Front garden with a shared lawn area with stunning weeping Ash tree, ample resident and visitor parking accessed via electric gates.