- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hand cut Terracotta tiles with Slate Border. Cornice ceiling. Storage cupboard under stairs. Open arch.
- LOUNGE: 5.3m x 3.8m (17' 5" x 12' 6")
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Feature bay window. Feature fireplace with oak mantel, slate hearth, cast iron Aarrow Woodburner with brick inset.
- DINING ROOM: 3.8m x 3m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in alcove shelving. Feature original sash window, leading through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 4m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6")
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink and a half with mixer taps. Italian Marble Wall Tiles. Laminate work surface. Part tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling. Integrated Slimline Bosch dishwasher. Integrated under bench fridge. Bosch induction hob and Bosch Double Oven and Grill with extractor fan above. Low voltage spotlights. Cupboard housing boiler.Ceramic flooring through to the Dining Room.
- KITCHEN LEADING TO COURTYARD AREA
- COURTYARD AREA
- With outside tap. Door leading to rear annex / garden room.
- HALL AREA
- With thermostatic easy access fully tiled shower unit. Cloaks with low flush WC. Rice bowl hand basin with mixer taps. Part tongue and groove walls. Chinese type slate tiled floor.
- GARDEN ROOM 4.3m x 3.5m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
- Chinese type slate tiled floor. Tongue & groove vaulted ceiling. Velux windows. 2 x circular port hole windows. Nook with built-in shelving and glass blocks. Double doors leading to garden.
- STAIRS FROM HALLWAY LEADING UP TO FLOORED ATTIC ROOM
- FLOORED ATTIC ROOM 3.4m x 4.2m (11' 2" x 13' 9")
First Floor Return
- Velux window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With stainless steel sink with single drainer, hot and cold taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Over bench space for tumble dryer. High and low level units. Access hatch to roofspace area.
- Comprising of white suite with large panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower above. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and tiled splashback. Karndean flooring. Large hotpress cupboard with copper cylinder tank and range of shelving.
- The arch feature is reflected in the hall and drawing room. The area is well lit by the velux window with steps up to the Bathroom/Laundry on one side and to the Drawing Room and Bedroom are on the other.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.8m x 4.5m (19' 0" x 14' 9")
- Hardwood flooring. Feature fireplace with black slate mantel, tiled inset, tiled hearth. Original sliding sash windows. Aspect over Crescent in front.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.8m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
- Aspect to rear courtyard with original sliding sash window. Built-in shelving units to alcoves.
- With access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.2m x 3.8m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
- Aspect to front. Range of built-in mirror sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.5m x 3.24m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
- Aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (4): 3m x 1.8m (9' 10" x 5' 11")
- Aspect to front.
- Accessed via Slingsby type ladder. Light.
- REAR GARDEN
- Mature rear garden with patio areas. Paved pathways. Water features. Well stocked flowerbeds with an excellent range of mature shrubs. Trees. Outside shed. uPVC oil tank. Southerly aspect.
- A shared lawn area with a stunning weeping Ash Tree. Ample resident and visitor parking. Accessed via electric gates.