7 Roughal Park, Downpatrick , Down , BT30 6HB
Description & Features
Are you looking for a detached home with potential? If so, you might be interested in this property that is in need of modernisation but is located in a really nice family area. The home has great spacious gardens that offer plenty of possibilities for landscaping and outdoor living. You can transform this house into your dream home with some creativity and investment.
The area is convenient to the town centre, where you can find shops, restaurants, schools and other amenities. You will enjoy living in a friendly and welcoming neighbourhood that is ideal for families.
The home has been in the same family since 1974 and they are ready to pass it on to someone who will appreciate its charm and potential. This is a great opportunity for you to own a detached home in a desirable location and make it your own.
- A fantastic opportunity to own this lovely home which has been in the same family and although it is in need of refurbishment it is a great opportunity
- This home has is on an elevated site with beautiful gardens to the front and rear gardens
- Ideally located just off the Belfast Road and close to the Town Centre
- Lounge with fireplace and garden access
- Dining room / family room
- Three/Four bedroom layout
- Generous principle Bathroom
- Integral double garage, separate boiler house, rear coal house
Type of Tenure