7 Park Avenue, HOLYWOOD, County Down, BT18 9LS
Description & Features
We are delighted to present this immaculate mid-terraced property on Park Avenue. It has been recently renovated throughout leaving the next owner nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Uniquely this property also has private parking to the front for two cars.
The accommodation comprises a bright open plan living and dining space, a spacious fitted kitchen with door to the rear. On the first floor are two bedrooms, bedroom one offers very good space and fitted wardrobes, and a main bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden with a sunny and private aspect. The heating is gas and windows are double glazed.
All in all this is a fine home which will be sure to appeal to an array of buyers.
- Immaculate mid-terrace property
- Recently renovated throughout
- Bright living and dining room
- Spacious fitted kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Large bedroom one with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom on first floor
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden with sunny westerly and private aspect
- Private parking for two cars to the front
- Highly convenient location close to the High Street
- PVC entrance door.
- Storage under stairs, tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING: 7.34m x 4.6m (24' 1" x 15' 1")
- At widest points. Composite herringbone wood floor, storage cupboard, double opening doors to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 4.44m x 2.69m (14' 7" x 8' 10")
- High and low level fitted units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, recess for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC door to rear patio.
- Low flush WC, circular wash hand basin with vanity drawer beneath, panelled bath with mixer taps and Mira instant heat electric shower, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.6m x 2.62m (15' 1" x 8' 7")
- At widest points. Built in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2): 2.9m x 2.64m (9' 6" x 8' 8")
- Access to roofspace.
- Accessed via Slingsby ladder. Floored and insulated. Gas boiler.
- Fully paved west facing patio to rear with a private aspect. Parking to front for 2 cars.
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Park Avenue
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?