7 Moat Avenue, Donaghadee, County Down, BT21 0DJ
Description & Features
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a deceptively spacious mid terrace property with superb sea views and only a stone’s throw away from the beach and Donaghadees bustling town centre. Benefitting from a double storey extension 7 Moat Avenue offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout which really needs to be viewed to appreciate all that is on offer.
Internally the property comprises of a large living/dining room, with feature fireplace and gas coal effect fire inset, open plan to a superb kitchen with excellent range of units, large island and integrated appliances. Upstairs includes two double bedrooms, one with an en suite bathroom and one with an en suite shower room. The master bedroom has views over Donaghadee harbour, sound and the Copeland Islands. Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing add to the list of features.
This property requires little to do but just move in and will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers including the first time buyer, young professional, couple, holiday home market or investor alike.
- Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace Property with Superb Sea Views
- Only a Stone’s Throw Away from Donaghadee Town Centre, Harbour and Beach
- Benefitting from a Double Storey Extension to the Rear
- Large Living/Dining Room with Feature Fireplace and Gas Coal Fire
- Shaker Style Kitchen with Island Unit, Solid Wood Work Surfaces and Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Appointed First Floor Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Bathroom and Superb Sea Views Over Donaghadee Harbour, Sound and the Copeland Islands
- Bedroom Two with En Suite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- We Anticipate Demand to be High and to a Wide Range of Prospective Purchasers
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
- No Onward Chain
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Moat AvenueView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider