7 Mary Street, Crossgar, Downpatrick, Down, BT30 9DG
Description & Features
This two-bedroom town house is situated in a quiet residential area, and is close to the centre of the friendly village of Crossgar. The property is within walking distance of all local amenities such as schools, shops, churches, public transport and the local park. There is a regular public transport service to Belfast and Downpatrick; and the bus stop is within a few minutes walking distance from the property. It is ideally located for elderly purchasers or those with a young family. Crossgar also boasts a thriving golf club which is close by. This property will also appeal to first time buyers or investors seeking a spacious family home in a popular and convenient location.
- Traditional style townhouse in a quiet location - ideal for elderly purchasers or those with a young family.
- PVC double glazed widows plus matching exterior doors.
- Oil fired heating for comfort and convenience.
- Easily maintained private rear garden with useful store.
- White bathroom suite with electric shower over bath.
- Bright lounge with wood effect laminate floor.
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining room with patio door to rear garden.
- Two good sized bedrooms – both with built in robes.
- Neat front garden in lawn
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 7 Mary Street
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating