7 Marino Villas, Old Quay Road, HOLYWOOD, County Down, BT18 0AL
Description & Features
It gives us immense pleasure to bring to market this magnificent Gothic yet modern style family home set in the heart of Marino where this residence is definitely Location, Location, Location! 7 Marino Villas is part of "a remarkable enclave of Regency Tudor bathing Villas built around 1830 for Thomas Ward by the ebullient and eccentric Belfast Architect, John Millar".
The property itself enjoys a superb Private Southwest Facing Rear Garden with views over Belfast Lough and has been meticulously maintained by the current owners to give a contemporary, yet modern feel throughout and will not fail to impress the family that requires maximum living space coupled with an excellent outside expanse.
The accommodation itself is primarily arranged over two floors. Entering on the Ground Floor via the superb Entrance Hall with marble tiling, Drawing Room with marble fireplace, Entertainment sized Living / Dining Room leading to the Orangery (with underfloor heating) and direct access to the Garden. The bespoke Kitchen leads to a porch and a new purpose-built Utility Room. On the First Floor there are three Bedrooms with the Principal Bedroom enjoying an Ensuite and Dressing Room; Family Bathroom and feature Study. Outside the mature grounds offer a fabulous sun trap rear garden laid in lawn with Patio / BBQ area – ideal for Summer Entertaining!
All in all, whilst enjoying a private location Marino Villas is conveniently located for all leading Schools / Colleges, Coastal Walks, Marino Train Halt, Special Yacht & Golf Clubs nearby and Belfast City Airport only 15 minutes away. Viewing highly recommended to capture the style and calibre this Home has to offer – you will not be disappointed!
- Superb Gothic Style Modern Home which enjoys a Private South West Facing Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout and Finished to the Highest Specification
- Entrance Hall with Marble Tiling leading to Drawing Room with Marble Fireplace
- Entertainment Sized Living/Dining Room
- Well Appointed Orangery with Direct Access to the Garden
- Bespoke Solid Wooden Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room & Rear Porch to Outside
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Principal Bedroom with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Study with Built-in Furniture Including Desk & Shelving
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Private South Facing Rear Patio/ Terrace with Views Across Belfast Lough & Beyond
- Sunken Garden Bordered with Manicured Lawns, Shrubs & Brick Paviour Pathways
- Garden Store & Bin Storage Area
- A Short Stroll from Marino Railway Halt / Recreational Facilities at Seapark/ Royal North Yacht Club for the Sailing Enthusiast & Royal Belfast Golf Club
- Parking Area for 2 Cars
Type of Tenure