- Hardwood front door, stained glass inset, double glazed
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak panelled hallway, oak wood block herringbone parquet floor, storage cupboard under stairs, access to driveway and side through access door with double glazed inset and side light, black and white tiled porch, walk-in storage cupboard under stairs, alarm controls.
- LOUNGE: 5.28m x 3.58m (17' 4" x 11' 9")
- into bow window
Solid oak wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, mature outlook to front with pillared mahogany polished fireplace, cast iron and polished inset, granite hearth and open fire.
- WALK IN CLOAK ROOM:
- With porcelain tiled floor, banked with floor to ceiling cupboards and excellent storage, access through to shower room, access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler concealed behind cabinets. Zonal heating control and timers. Utility fitted with units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: floating vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, close coupled WC, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with mosaic tiling detail, built-in recessed shelving, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, illuminated mirror, recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE: 10.36m x 7.62m (34' 0" x 25' 0")
- Porcelain tiled floor throughout, bespoke handleless high gloss off-white kitchen, bespoke fitted with excellent range of high and low level cabinetry, grey quartz island unit, large island with integrated dishwasher, pot and pan cabinets, integrated Neff stainless steel five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, inset Franke sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps and boiling water tap (7 litres), wall banked with floor to ceiling cabinetry, twin stainless steel double ovens and stainless steel warming drawer, integrated larder fridge, glazed atrium above, built-in shelved storage cupboard, stainless steel LED spotlighting, open to dining and living space with floor to ceiling full width glass and sliding double glazed hardwood door, gas coal remote control wall recessed fire, integrated wine rack and fitted one-way reflection electronic blinds.
- HOME OFFICE / PLAY ROOM: 4.27m x 2.44m (14' 0" x 8' 0")
- Solid oak wooden flooring, built-in cabinetry and book and display shelving, Velux skylight window.
- With feature original stained glass double glazed window on return, access hatch to roofspace.
- With modern white suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, integrated mosaic tiling detail, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, illuminated mirror cabinet.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.26m x 3.05m (17' 3" x 10' 0")
- into bow window
Extensive range of modern built-in oak units, built-in shelving, drawer units and mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.42m x 2.9m (14' 6" x 9' 6")
- Cornice ceiling, built-in wardrobes and outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.73m x 2.64m (12' 3" x 8' 8")
- Cornice ceiling, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.46m x 2.26m (8' 1" x 7' 5")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, outlook to front.
- Original Slingsby ladder to roofspace, roofspace floored and insulated, shower-proof space with electric light, ideal for storage.
- Tarmac driveway, mature gardens laid in shrubs and planting, pebbled areas, enclosed rear garden, spotlighting, outdoor lighting, mature shrubs and planting, laid in lawns, paved patio areas, pathways, raised flowerbeds, mature shrubs and planting, water tap and light, large garden shed ideal for storage.