7 Glendhu Crescent, Off Mountsandel Road, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT52 1RH
Description & Features
- Semi Detached Chalet
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired Central Heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Excellent condition both internally and externally
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Enclosed private garden to the rear
- Tarmac driveway leading to Detached Garage
- Close to Irish Society primary schools, local convenience shops and recreational grounds
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With uPVC entrance door, walnut wooden floor, access to cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE: 4.4m x 3.2m (14' 5" x 10' 6")
- (MAX) With wooden floor, television point, fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and tiled hearth housing electric fireplace, open plan access into:
- DINING ROOM: 3.2m x 3m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- (MAX) With wooden floor, uPVC sliding patio door leading to rear garden, French doors leading to:
- KITCHEN: 4.6m x 3.2m (15' 1" x 10' 6")
- With eye and low level units, tiled between units, tiled floor, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, space for free standing cooker with integrated extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for free standing fridge / freezer.
- SIDE PORCH:
- With tiled floor, uPVC door leading to side driveway.
- BEDROOM 3: 2.9m x 2.5m (9' 6" x 8' 2")
- With wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 1: 3.7m x 3.6m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
- With wooden floor, built in sliderobes, television point.
- BEDROOM 2: 3.6m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
- With wooden floor, Velux windows, built in storage closet, access to hot press.
- Comprising W.C. and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, panel bathtub with Redring electric shower system over bath.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway leading to detached garage, rear garden fully enclosed with gated access, rear garden paved with stoned areas, PVC oil tank, outside water tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.7m x 3.6m (18' 8" x 11' 10")
- With roller garage door, pedestrian wooden door, light and power points, boiler.
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Glendhu Crescent
On approaching Coleraine along the Mountsandel Road, at the mini roundabout turn right into Glengorm Avenue. Continue to the near the end of Glengorm Avenue and take the fourth right into Glendhu Crescent, Number 7 is situated on the right hand side.View Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£1,023.55 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?