7 Garden Village, Antrim, County Antrim, BT41 1NA
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid townhouse occupying an elevated position within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of local amenities and transport facilities. Recently refurbished on the ground floor to include modern grey coloured "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units with integrated oven and hob, the property also benefits form an enlarged shower room with modern moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit and fully tiled shower cubicle. The property also benefits from a lean-to rear return constructed in single block with panelled internal walls that is currently used for a utility store with oil-fired boiler and provides access to a ground floor W/C.
Outside, the property occupies a generous site with garden to front that could be adapted to off-street parking, while the rear yard area benefits from open aspect to the rear and large corrugated shed.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and potential of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'4 x 11'9 / Open fire with feature wooden surround and electric coal effect inset
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of grey "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Dining room 11'10 x 8'11 / Wood laminate floor
- Utilty / Store (single skin) with oil-fired boiler / Access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes / One with overstair storage
- Large shower room with off-white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Large corrugated shed to rear / Garden to front with potential for off-street parking
- Excellnet opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
- Covered entrance porch with PVC ceiling and double glazed side lights. PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.29m x 3.58m (14' 1" x 11' 9")
- Open fire with feature wooden surround inset coal effect electric fire. Double radiator and single radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 3.48m x 3m (11' 5" x 9' 10")
- Full range of grey "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood strip ceiling. Door to utility store. Single radiator. Mostly glazed door and side lights to:
- DINING ROOM 3.61m x 2.72m (11' 10" x 8' 11")
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- UTILITY / STORE 3.23m x 2.92m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
- (max) Full range of matching grey "Shaker" style low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC Door to rear. Oil fired boiler. Single block walls and corrugated tin roof.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Push button low flush W/C.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
- to include built-in wardrobes with double doors and over head lockers and drawer set. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.29m (11' 10" x 7' 6")
- plus full wall of built-in wardrobes with over head lockers and recessed mirror. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.67m (9' 5" x 8' 9")
- Over stair storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.34m x 1.68m (7' 8" x 5' 6")
- Off white suite comprising low flush W/C, modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls and wood strip ceiling.
- Wrought iron pedestrian gate to front with steps up to raised and paved patio area. Mature hedging. Timber pedestrian gate to rear. Paved rear garden area with step down to lower tier paved area. Outside power socket and tap. PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED CORRUGATED SHED 4.6m x 3.07m (15' 1" x 10' 1")
- Monopitch roof. Glazed windows. Service door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Garden VillageView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?