7 Croft Gardens, HOLYWOOD, County Down, BT18 0PD
Description & Features
Enjoying a secluded position in a cul-de-sac within walking distance of Holywood town centre, this well-presented, detached, split level property would be ideal for families and the semi-retired alike. In particular, those looking for a distinctive, architectural home.
With two reception rooms and spacious accommodation, the layout offers considerable versatility. An impressive lounge with sliding doors to conservatory/sun room and second set of sliding doors leading out to a delightful decking area overlooking the garden. Those in need of a home office or teenagers den will enjoy the large basement room, once utilised as a playroom.
Green spaces such as Ballymenoch Park and Seapark are within a short stroll as are the beach, coastal path and train stations which provide access to Belfast in only ten minutes.
- Spacious mid century home
- Solar panels supply Energie hot water system / Solar PV panels generating electricity / Gas fired central heating
- 4/5 Well proportioned bedrooms
- Adaptable accommodation over three levels with potential for granny flat
- Impressive entertaining room with access to decking area and conservatory/ sun room
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- Superb location within easy reach of Holywood High Street
- Excellent public transport links to Belfast and Bangor, easy access to commuting routes
- Expansive basement room with separate access, suitable for home office
- Integral garage and ample driveway parking
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Double glazed front door, oak wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA : 6.5m x 3.6m (21' 4" x 11' 10")
- Modern fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining. Single drainer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work tops, double built in oven and built in 3 ring gas hob, 1 ring induction and extractor hood, built in dishwasher.
- LOUNGE: 4.1m x 3.5m (13' 5" x 11' 6")
- Feature pine tongue and groove vaulted ceiling with velux window, glazed wall.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Linen cupboard and cloaks storage.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.3m x 3.1m (14' 1" x 10' 2")
- Wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors, picture window overlooking private rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.2m x 3m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built in shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer tap, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.6m x 3m (8' 6" x 9' 10")
- Large picture window.
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity unit and heated towel rail. Fully tiled built in shower cubicle with overhead shower and body spray, ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs to . . .
- SITTING ROOM: 7.77m x 7m (25' 6" x 23' 0")
- L-Shaped, engineered hardwood oak wood flooring. Concealed coffee station/bar with mixer taps, power points and shelving. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to raised deck, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory/sun room.
- CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM: 3.5m x 2.4m (11' 6" x 7' 10")
- Engineered hardwood oak wood flooring, triple full length wiindows overlooking private rear garden, panoramic views of garden.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.95m x 2.84m (9' 8" x 9' 4")
- Dressing room (2 x 1.2) Range of built in robes with overhead cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Built in shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY: 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
- Stairs to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.5m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
- Gas fired boiler, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, built in shelving, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- PLAY ROOM 6.2m x 3.8m (20' 4" x 12' 6")
- GARAGE: 4.8m x 3m (15' 9" x 9' 10")
- Tarmac driveway to integral garage, up and over door.
- Mature trees, flower beds, expansive gardens in lawn.
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Croft Gardens
Travelling countrybound turn off A2 Bangor Road at last junction on Holywood Bypass. Go up Croft Road and Croft Gardens is on right hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?