7 Byron Halt, Holywood, Down, BT18 9JT
Description & Features
Nestled on the southern shores of Belfast Lough, it’s easy to see how the charming town of Holywood is dubbed as one of Northern Ireland’s most sought-after places to live. Presenting an exclusive collection of beautifully designed apartments, Byron Halt is sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers seeking the balance between the hustle and bustle of city living and the serenity provide by a tranquil haven in which to call home.
Showcasing both character and sophistication, these outstanding apartments form a sleek architecturally designed mews style, coupled with a creative selection of unique brick colouring, exhibiting striking yet elegant exteriors. Thanks to spacious interiors which feature high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, residents of Byron Halt can expect the very best in contemporary living, with ease of maintenance guaranteed. With an ideal seaside location, Byron Halt provides breath-taking views across picturesque landscapes, where residents have the unique opportunity to experience peaceful strolls along the coastline at their leisure. An array of open, green spaces can be found just a stone’s throw away, allowing homeowners to escape the stresses of urban life, and experience the stillness of nature. The renowned Holywood Golf Club and Royal Belfast Golf Club can be accessed within minutes, perfect for those hoping to enjoy a round of golf on the lush fairways of these prestigious courses.
With the Holywood Rail Halt situated right on the doorstep, Byron Halt offers endless possibilities to explore Belfast City Centre and beyond. This superb location ensures that transportation has never been easier for those making the daily commute, with the addition of the nearby George Best City Airport guaranteeing hassle-free travel for those roaming further afield. Aside from travel, the charismatic town of Holywood boasts numerous benefits for any prospective homeowner. Whether it’s sampling the exquisite cuisine at The Dirty Duck restaurant, delving into the past at the historic ruins of Holywood Priory, or spending a relaxing weekend getaway at the luxurious Culloden Estate and Spa, residents of Byron Halt truly have access to it all. The Holywood Exchange also provides a multitude of retail opportunities, ensuring that every amenity a homeowner could possibly need can be easily accessed at their convenience.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: White four panel doors with chrome knobs
- Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT, Sky+ and Virgin Media
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Floor tiling to halls, living / kitchen / dining areas
- Carpets to bedrooms
- New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System
- x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Ethernet port in smaller bedroom
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- Quality kitchen with co-ordinating quartz stone worktop, upstand, splashback and handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Ceramic floor tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel & glass extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer / dryer machine
- Integrated dishwasher
- BATHROOM / ENSUITE / SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled shower and glass screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Vanity unit to bathroom, ensuite and shower rooms
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- External lighting to entrance doors
- Lifts serving apartments on upper floors in Blocks A, B, C & D
- Communal entrance hallways with audio intercom communication via the keypad at the main communal door
- Keypad and fob entry to communal entrance doors
- Acoustic glazing and ventilation system to rear and side elevations
- Outside communal water tap
- Decorative paving around apartment blocks with bitmac parking areas
- Electric entrance gates to secure communal carparking
- Extensive landscaping across entire development
- All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by a management company, management fee to be confirmed
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING 7.11m x 3.91m (23' 4" x 12' 10")
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 4.32m x 2.84m (14' 2" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.02m x 2.84m (9' 11" x 9' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM: 2.11m x 1.65m (6' 11" x 5' 5")
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Byron Halt
Travelling towards Bangor on the Holywood Bypass turn left onto The Esplanade, follow the road to the left hand side and Byron Halt is located to your leView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?