7 Brooklands Park, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 4XY
Description & Features
Occupying a level site within Brooklands Park, just off the ever popular Manse Road, we offer this detached home providing exceptionally well appointed family accommodation. The graciously proportioned layout reflects a classic design yet offers a wealth of comfortable and modern reception and bedroom space. The current owners have spared no expense with the standard of finish and specification internally. Outside there is a large parking area to the front and an extensive patio to the rear leading to gardens laid in lawns.
The property is located in one of Newtownards most popular addresses known for having an array of established homes and further provides convenience for commuting to Belfast City, Stormont Buildings, City Airport, Ulster Hospital, Holywood and Comber. Moreover, accessibility to leading Belfast schools can be easily reached via the Belfast Road or the A20 Newtownards to Belfast dual carriageway. Locally, the Model Primary School and Regent House Preparatory & Grammar Schools are only a few minutes’ drive away.
All in all an exceptionally well appointed family home in a highly regarded and most convenient location. A private viewing appraisal is highly recommended, please contact our Newtownards office on 02891 800700.
- An attractive detached family home
- Located within the popular Manse Road area
- Deceptive accommodation throughout
- Entrance hall with handy under stairs cloak cupboard
- All-important ground floor WC
- Lounge, with attractive fireplace and open fire
- Family room
- Formal dining room
- Deluxe fitted kitchen/ breakfast room in Cream Shaker style units, some integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Four double bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite and dressing room/ nursery
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Integral double garage, approached via large tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in manicured lawns, extensive patio and fencing
- Gas fired central heating system/ uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Alarm system fitted
- Green composite front door to Entrance Hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate oak effect floor, telephone point, corniced ceiling, cloaks cupboard with electric light under stairs.
- CLOAKS AREA:
- Polished laminate oak effect floor, recessed spotlighting, tongue and groove wall panelling.
- Traditional style white suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, PVC clad wall panels, polished laminate oak effect floor.
- LOUNGE: 4.8m x 3.84m (15' 9" x 12' 7")
- Attractive carved pine fireplace surround, cast iron inset, open fire, tiled hearth, polished laminate oak effect floor, corniced ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.47m x 3.51m (14' 8" x 11' 6")
- Pitch pine mantle, polished laminate oak effect floor, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM: 4.98m x 2.49m (16' 4" x 8' 2")
- Polished laminate oak effect floor.
- DELUXE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 4.98m x 3.4m (16' 4" x 11' 2")
- 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level cream shaker style units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, recess for cooker, integrated fridge and dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood, wall tiling, concealed lighting, larder cupboard, breakfast bar, polished laminate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.97m x 1.78m (9' 9" x 5' 10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units with Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, polished laminate floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- MINSTREL GALLERY LANDING:
- Polished laminate oak effect floor, corniced ceiling, access to roofspace with electric light via timber ladder. Linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.78m x 3.45m (12' 5" x 11' 4")
- Polished laminate oak effect floor, countryside views to rear.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, polished laminate floor.
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM/NURSERY: 5.94m x 3m (19' 6" x 9' 10")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.99m x 3.81m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
- Polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.44m x 3.53m (14' 7" x 11' 7")
- Polished laminate floor, built in robes, dual aspect.
- BEDROOM (4): 5m x 2.34m (16' 5" x 7' 8")
- Modern white suite comprising: Panelled shower bath, mixer taps, thermostatic shower over bath, shower screen, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- GARAGE 1: 3.96m x 3.07m (13' 0" x 10' 1")
- Green roller door, light and power.
- GARAGE 2: 5.92m x 3.68m (19' 5" x 12' 1")
- Green remote control roller door, light and power, gas boiler. Roofspace storage approached via aluminium ladder.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in lawns, flowerbed, extensvie modern paved patio and path, fencing, access to both sides of garden for pedestrians, outside lights, outside water tap.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 7 Brooklands Park
Turn onto the Manse Road opposite Newtownards Shopping Centre, continue to the end of the road and turn left into Brooklands Park. No.7 is located on the right hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?