7 Barnet Dale, Comber, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 6DZ
Description & Features
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a spacious, semi-detached home in the popular Barnet Dale development, within the small village of Lisbane. Offering convenience to the well-established Killinchy Primary School with access to road and bus networks to leading Grammar Schools. For the sporting enthusiasts, Strangford Lough Yacht Club and numerous spots for water sports activities are only a short drive away. There are many coastal and countryside walks to be enjoyed in this area. The location also provides good access to well renowned eateries including Balloo House, Daft Eddy’s Restaurant, The Poachers Pocket and the award winning Old School House Inn. Internally, the property provides bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Of particular note is the spacious living room with open feature fireplace. The modern kitchen/dining area is open plan to the delightful sun room. There are three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and a white suite family bathroom. Further benefits include downstairs WC, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Externally the front garden is laid in lawn with ample driveway leading to the detached garage. The side and rear gardens are laid in loose pebbled stone area’s and paved patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining. A property that offers excellent accommodation, a popular location and value for money, with little for a prospective purchaser to do other than move in, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Home, Located in Lisbane
- Bright & Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Modern Kitchen/Dining, Open Plan to the Delightful Sunroom
- Living Room with Open Feature Fireplace
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Suite Family Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawn, with Ample Driveway
- Rear Garden Laid loose Pebbled Stone & Paved Patio, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Within walking distance of The Poachers Pocket & The Old Post Office
- Ease of Access to Killinchy and Comber and Only A Short Commute to Belfast
- Convenient to Well Renowned Killinchy Primary School with Good Road Networks and Ease of Access to Public Transport Links to Leading Primary and Post Primary Schools
- uPVC front door with glass inset leading through to spacious reception hall
- With tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, storage area/cloaks cupboard, access to downstairs WC, storage below stairs with space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with hot and cold tap and tiled splashback, tiled flooring
- LIVING ROOM: 4.37m x 3.89m (14' 4" x 12' 9")
- Open feature fireplace with slate inset and slate hearth, feature wooden surround, solid hardwood flooring, cornice ceiling, outlook to front, double wooden doors leading through to kitchen/dining
- KITCHEN/DINING: 6.48m x 3m (21' 3" x 9' 10")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces with stainless steel sink unit, one and a half tub with hot and cold tap, space for fridge freezer, space for oven cooker, in-built stainless steel extractor fan hood, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar for casual dining, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, access door leading through to rear gardens, recessed spotlighting, wooden tongue and groove ceiling, open to dining area, furthermore open to sun room
- SUN ROOM: 2.95m x 2.62m (9' 8" x 8' 7")
- Laminate wood effect flooring, delightful outlook to rear gardens
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder tank, in-built shelving units
- Fully floored, well insulated
- BEDROOM (1): 3.89m x 3.4m (12' 9" x 11' 2")
- Outlook to front
- BEDROOM (2): 3.78m x 3.18m (12' 5" x 10' 5")
- Outlook to rear
- BEDROOM (3): 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
- Outlook to front, storage cupboard
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with hot and cold tap and vanity unit below, panelled bath with hot and cold tap and electric shower unit above, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan
- GARAGE: 5.74m x 2.92m (18' 10" x 9' 7")
- Roller up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler with pressurised hot water system, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine
- Front garden laid in lawns with ample driveway for off-street car parking leading to detached garage, rear garden laid in patio areas ideal for outdoor entertaining, loose pebbled stone areas, side gardens laid in tarmac, uPVC green oil tank
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Barnet Dale
Travelling from Comber on Killinchy Street, take the second exit onto Killinchy Road. Continue on the road until you reach Lisbane. Turn right onto Lisbarnet Road after Poachers Pockett, then turn right into Wallace Gardens which leads onto Barnet Dale. Number 7 will be located on the right hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?