- White Suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, cloaks area.
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.52m x 5.97m (24' 8" x 19' 7")
- Vaulted pine tongue and groove ceiling, Velux window x 3, recessed spotlighting, superb views over Strangford Lough and Islands, Fireplace with painted brick surround and cast-iron dog crate, double doors to reception hall.
- DINING ROOM: 5.94m x 3.73m (19' 6" x 12' 3")
- Sliding patio door and sidelight to rear patio, outlook to rear gardens.
- KITCHEN: 6.1m x 3.2m (20' 0" x 10' 6")
- Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of oak units, tiled worktops, double and half stainless-steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated Hotpoint electric oven, integrated AEG Microwave oven, Integrated Bosch four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge, pine tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlighting, open plan to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY: 4.37m x 4.22m (14' 4" x 13' 10")
- Glazed ceiling with fitted blinds, range of built in storage and shelving, delightful views to private rear gardens, patio doors to rear patio.
- REAR HALLWAY: 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
- Range of built in storage, Formica worksurfaces, plumbed for washing machine, pantry with shelving, boiler cupboard with warm flow oil fired boiler, access door to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.11m x 3.51m (13' 6" x 11' 6")
- Outlook to front with stunning views to Strangford Lough and islands
- BEDROOM (1): 4.19m x 3.1m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
- Double built in wardrobe, built in dressing table with drawers, views to Strangford Lough and Islands.
- BEDROOM (2): 3m x 3m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
- Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors, vanity unit with wash hand basin and chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
- Built in dressing table with storage, built in wardrobe, outlook to rear.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, bidet, tiled shower cubicle with new therm thermostatically controlled shower, vanity unit with recessed wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, wall mounted hairdryer, tiled and pine tongue and groove walls, chrome towel rail, pine tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, extractor fan
- Study area, range of built in shelving, telephone point.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with redring electric shower unit, electric hairdryer, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.52m x 3.1m (14' 10" x 10' 2")
- Built in wardrobe, Velux window with lough views, access to dressing room/playroom/nursery.
- DRESSING ROOM/NURSERY 5.77m x 3.07m (18' 11" x 10' 1")
- Velux and gable window, storage into eaves.
- Extensive landscaped gardens to front and rear laid in lawns, mature ornamental planting and shrubs.
Rear gardens with flagged and gravel patio areas, mature planting
Two covered dog kennels covered log store, external floodlighting, power points, aluminium green house.
Further Gardens/Paddock adjoining the Property (available via Separate Negotiation)
Additional 2.5 Acres (available via separate negotiation)
- DOUBLE GARAGE: 6.17m x 5.61m (20' 3" x 18' 5")
- Twin up and over electronically controlled doors, lighting, power, store, access to roof space storage.