7 Ballyaghran Court, Portstewart, BT55 7QB
Description & Features
A beautiful and generously proportioned 4 bedroom detached family residence offering a versatile and spacious layout. This impressive and well laid out home presents itself as a great opportunity to purchase a superb family home in a very popular residential location of Portstewart. Internally the property is both bright and spacious and viewers are sure to be impressed by the many fine attributes which are on offer. With its impressive layout along with superb accommodation and convenient location, we are highly confident that this property will appeal to a host of potential purchasers. Literally on your doorstep you will be able to take full advantage of many of the North Coast’s finest attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and a wide choice of first class eating establishments. We are confident that on internal appraisal one will appreciate the size of accommodation and outside garden space on offer.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Gym & Sauna Area
- Large Plot With Southerly Aspect
- Over 1000 Sq Ft Of Garage Space (4 Cars Approx.) With Bison Ceiling
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE: 4.85m x 3.63m (15' 11" x 11' 11")
- With fireplace with tiled inset, tiled surround and Mahogany surround.
- DINING ROOM: 3.4m x 3m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
- CONSERVATORY: 3.78m x 3.56m (12' 5" x 11' 8")
- With tiled floor.
- KITCHEN: 4.01m x 3.3m (13' 2" x 10' 10")
- With bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, breakfast bar, integrated oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer and drawer bank.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.3m x 2.24m (10' 10" x 7' 4")
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level built in units with tiling between, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- LARGE LIVING/DINING ROOM: 8.18m x 3.91m (26' 10" x 12' 10")
- With brick fireplace with slate hearth, large range log burner, high vaulted ceilings, wood floor and patio doors leading to rear garden.
- With hot press and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1): 6.02m x 3.33m (19' 9" x 10' 11")
- With two triple built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ensuite off with w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle and half tiled walls.
- LARGE GYM/SAUNA: 7.87m x 3.61m (25' 10" x 11' 10")
- With w.c., wash hand basin, large fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, large jet bath, fully cladded walls, half wood panelled walls and large walk in ‘Lagerholm’ sauna.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.71m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.79m x 2.69m (9' 2" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.78m x 3.23m (12' 5" x 10' 7")
- With double built in wardrobe.
- Outside to rear there is a large paved patio area with enclosed garden laid in lawn with established trees and shrubbery. Outside to front there is garden laid in lawn and large brick driveway extending to garage with PVC roller door 17’9 x 11’0. There is also an additional large garage 60’0 x 11’7.
Type of Tenure
Location of 7 Ballyaghran Court
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, turn onto Agherton Avenue opposite Portstewart Baptist Church. Take your second left into Ballyaghran Court and No 7 will be the last property on your left hand side.View Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?