- Prime residential development opportunity, subject to planning.
- Comprises a cleared site extending to approximately 0.60 Acres (0.24 Hectares).
- The site occupies an extensive and highly prominent frontage onto the Shankill Road.
- Within a short walk of the new Ulster University Campus, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast City Hall and Great Victoria Street.
- Conveniently located close to the Westlink, which provides ease of access to the M1, M2 and M3 motorway networks.
- Public transport links are situated adjacent to the site, offering regular commutes to Belfast City Centre.
- The Shankill Road includes a range of local conveniences to include, food outlets, grocery stores, pharmacies, GP surgeries and schools.
- Local sporting and recreational activities include Shankill Leisure Centre, Woodvale Cricket Club and Woodvale Park Playing Fields.