- Entrance hall:
- With attractive ceramic tiled flooring, storage under stairs, glass panelled door into kitchen / dining area.
- Lounge: 5.99m x 3.81m (19' 8" x 12' 6")
- With attractive multifuel burning stove (18kw), granite hearth, attractive tiled flooring, dimmer switch, French doors to rear.
- Kitchen/dining: 7.16m x 3.12m (23' 6" x 10' 3")
- Having an extensive range of attractive, fully fitted eye and low level units, granite worktops, fitted kitchen island with sparkle granite worktop, integrated ‘’Bosch’’ dishwasher, integrated ‘’Bosch’’ fridge-freezer, combi micro grill, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, high pelmet, T.V. point, USB point, tiled flooring, superb views towards Ballycastle town centre and beyond to Fairhead, Rathlin Island and the Scottish Coastline.
- Bathroom & W.C.: combined: 2.64m x 1.68m (8' 8" x 5' 6")
- ‘’Hansgrohe’’ bathroom fittings, vanity basin, fitted mirror with LED lighting, heated towel rail, telephone hand shower over bath, walk in shower cubicle with power shower, linen cupboard, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1: 3.43m x 2.54m (11' 3" x 8' 4")
- With T.V. point.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.23m (11' 2" x 10' 7")
- With T.V. point.
- Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 3.56m (12' 1" x 11' 8")
- With T.V. point and ensuite facility offering:
W.C., Vanity basin, light up mirror, 1100 x 900 walk in shower with power shower, attractive tiled flooring.
- First floor:
- Landing with storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 5.33m x 3.25m (17' 6" x 10' 8")
With T.V. point, eyeball lighting, built in storage.
- Bedroom 5 / master bedroom: 5.87m x 5.33m (19' 3" x 17' 6")
- Having superb views over the countryside towards Ballycastle, Fairhead, and coastline, wired for intercom system, T.V. point, wall mounted bedside lamp, walk in dressing room.
- Ensuite facility to include:
- Walk in power shower, vanity basin, W.C., fitted mirror with LED light, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
- Exterior features:
- Utility room / boiler room:
With lights, plumed for washing machine.
- Detached garage: 6.71m x 3.51m (22' 0" x 11' 6")
- (approximately) Presently subdivided into games room and fuel store, first floor roof space, lights and power points, pedestrian door.
Stoned driveway and parking areas to front side and rear.
- Spacious garden laid in lawn to front.
- Fence enclosed paddock / garden area to rear suitable for equestrian uses.