'Ballynascreen Glebe', 66 Tobermore Road, Draperstown, BT45 7HJ
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Ballynascreen Glebe: a unique holding comprising a stunning period residence within c.10 acres of grounds including: manicured lawns, front/side paddocks, orchard, ponds, river woodland and forestry.
- The c.7,300 sq.ft. (including basement) elegant and B-listed period dwelling was built in 1794, restored in 1996 and has retained all of its original character features and charm.
- Original features include: sliding sash windows with shutters; solid wooden staircases; reclaimed wooden flooring; coving and central ceiling roses; brass window fittings, Bangor Blue slates, etc.
- Self-contained three bedroom basement with separate heating and electric supplies.
- In the heart of the province with easy driving to the North Coast, Belfast, L'Derry and all airports (c.45 mins from Belfast International Airport).
- Photovoltaic solar panels on garage structure providing annual savings back to the grid.
- Double garage and additional outbuildings to rear of dwelling.
- Entrance via gates directly from the Tobermore Road and an attractive sweeping tarmac driveway.
- Beautiful grounds including a foot bridge which crosses the Altagoan River to allow forest access with a secret riverside woodland clearing also found at the rear of the holding.
- Viewings strictly by Private Appointment Only.
Type of Tenure
Location of 'Ballynascreen Glebe'View Map
Broadband Speed Availability