66 Salisbury Court, Dublin Road, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT7 1DD
Description & Features
This excellently located apartment is only a stone’s throw away from the vibrant Dublin Road, and a short distance from Belfast city centre. This beautifully presented property is located on the first floor and briefly consists of its own private entrance, a bright and spacious living which also combines dining area, a separate fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern white bathroom. Outside, the property further benefits from a parking space located right at your front door.
With a wide and varied range of amenities on offer including excellent public transport links, this apartment should be of interest to a range of buyers including investors and first-time buyers. We advise that interest be made known to us as soon as possible.
- First floor two bed apartment
- Own private access door
- Excellent sized living room with dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Car parking space
- Located just off Dublin Road, and close to Belfast city centre
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors alike
- uPVC front door with glazed panel to entrance hall. Stairs to . . .
- LANDING AREA:
- Shelved storage cupboard, additional storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: 5.36m x 3.4m (17' 7" x 11' 2")
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN: 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor fan, space for washing machine, Valliant gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.61m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
- Laminate wood effect floor, two storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.2m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
- Laminate wood effect floor, storage cupboard.
- BATHROOM: 1.85m x 1.7m (6' 1" x 5' 7")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with electric over shower, shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Type of Tenure
Location of 66 Salisbury Court
Leaving Belfast on the Dublin Road turn left before Shaftesbury Square into Salisbury Street and then first right into Salisbury Court.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?