- Covered Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed entrance door and side panel, open tread spindled staircase to first floor, feature panel walls, wooden laminate flooring, large built in cloaks cupboard, low voltage downlight.
- Kitchen/ dining area 3.3m x 4.57m (10' 10" x 15' 0")
- Superb painted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor hood, 4 ring ceramic hob, under oven, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, LED low level lights, tiled floor, double glass doors to living room.
- Living Room 3.7m x 5.3m (12' 2" x 17' 5")
- Wooden laminate flooring, double glass doors to sunroom.
- Sunroom 3.6m x 4.2m (11' 10" x 13' 9")
- Wooden laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- Bathroom 2.7m x 2.8m (8' 10" x 9' 2")
- Soft cream coloured suite comprising: corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle, feature panelled ceiling, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 4.8m (12' 2" x 15' 9")
- Wooden laminate flooring, low voltage down lights.
- Sitting Room 3.6m x 5.8m (11' 10" x 19' 0")
- Wooden laminate flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and Granite hearth, lovely countryside views to front.
- Feature panelling to walls.
- Bedroom 3.5m x 4.9m (11' 6" x 16' 1")
- Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture, wooden laminate flooring, open to dressing area.
- Dressing area 1.6m x 2.1m (5' 3" x 6' 11")
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- En-suite 2m x 3.6m (6' 7" x 11' 10")
- White coloured low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, wooden laminate flooring, low voltage downlights.
- Bedroom 2.59m x 4.6m (8' 6" x 15' 1")
- Access to eaves, wooden laminate flooring, low voltage downlights.
- Bedroom 3m x 4.6m (9' 10" x 15' 1")
- Wooden laminate flooring, low voltage downlights.
- Shower Room
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage downlights.
- Double pillars and entrance gates.
Brick paved driveway and pathway to side, brick paved patio to back.
Extensive garden in lawn to front and side, beds in mature plants and shrubs.
- The Annex was formerly a garage and comprises; an open plan downstairs with kitchen area, landing, potential upstairs bedroom, shower room, and study. The annex has building control approvals but change of use planning approval may be required depending on how a potential purchaser intends to use it.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.