- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Accessed via a wooden and glazed door, complete with Solid Wooden Flooring and access to built-in storage.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 4.83m x 3.28m (15' 10" x 10' 9")
- Access via wooden and glazed double doors, bright and spacious and complete with solid Wooden Flooring.
- OFFICE / BEDROOM 5 3.28m x 2.57m (10' 9" x 8' 5")
- Side aspect, complete with Laminate Wooden Flooring, fitted units with amble space for two work stations.
- KITCHEN 4.14m x 3.25m (13' 7" x 10' 8")
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level units, an integrated four ring Ceramic Hob and under Oven, Extractor Hood Over, Integrated Dishwasher, Integrated Fridge, 1 & ½ bowl Sink and Drainer Unit, and feature Wood Panel Ceiling. Complete with part Tiled Walls and access to:
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.57m x 2.54m (8' 5" x 8' 4")
- Range of high and low level Units, a Stainless-Steel Sink and Drainer Unit and plumbed for Washing Machine and electric or gas Tumble-dryer.
- Two-piece suite with a low flush W.C., Wash Hand Basin with comprehensive storage under. Complete with waterproof click vinyl wood effect Flooring and part Tiled Walls.
- CONSERVATORY: 5.97m x 2.92m (19' 7" x 9' 7")
- Rear aspect, bright and spacious. Complete with uPVC Double Glazed Doors providing direct access to the patio and back gardens..
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.89m x 5.11m (19' 4" x 16' 9")
- Rear aspect reception room, comprising a feature Bosca Woodburning Stove with a Terracotta Tile Hearth, Pitch Pine Mantle and a feature exposed Stone Chimney Breast. Complete with a Parana Pine Cathedral Ceiling and a sliding Glazed Door providing access to the Patio. Flooring is solid maple.
- LOUNGE: 5.51m x 5.31m (18' 1" x 17' 5")
- This mid-floor raised reception room with glazed Balcony makes the most of the panoramic sea views. Complete with featured French, Richard le Droff open fireplace, with solid oak Mantle and a Parana Pine Cathedral Ceiling.
- LANDING: 3.2m x 2.29m (10' 6" x 7' 6")
- Access to built-in storage / airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.19m x 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 0")
- Rear aspect Double Bedroom with views over the Garden. Large built-in triple mirrored wardrobe with side shelving.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
- Rear aspect Double Bedroom with access to double built-in Wardrobe. Views over Garden.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.97m x 2.51m (9' 9" x 8' 3")
- Front aspect Double Bedroom with access to built-in double wardrobe. Stunning views over the Irish Sea to Scotland..
- BEDROOM (4): 2.92m x 2.51m (9' 7" x 8' 3")
- Front aspect Double Bedroom. Stunning views over the Irish Sea to Scotland .
- BATHROOM SUITE
- BATHROOM SUITE
- Deluxe Four Piece Bathroom Suite comprising a free-standing Roll-top Bath with a Telephone Shower over, a Corner Shower with a Triton Topaz Shower , W.C. and Pedestal Wash Hand Basin. Complete with waterproof click vinyl wood effect Flooring, part Wood Panel Walls and access to Roof space.
This Property enjoys a spacious Lawn Garden to the front with a Driveway providing ample off-road parking and access to the Double Garage.
There is a private and secure south-facing Garden laid primarily in Lawn as well as manicured flowerbed areas, mature trees, raised vegetable beds and a Patio Area providing an ideal place to relax and entertain. Open and closed log and garden equipment stores to the side.
Double Garage (17' 02" x 16' 11")
Spacious Garage with two Roller Shutter Doors, complete with light and power. Ideal for a Workshop.