65 Ravenhill Park, Belfast, BT6 0DG
Description & Features
An exceptional detached family home built circa 1910 by H & J Martin with an outstanding garden area to the rear. Conveniently positioned close to local schools, the ever buoyant Ormeau Road and Belfast city centre.
The accommodation comprises a drawing room, dining room, snug/TV room, family/garden room and a superb modern kitchen open to dining area and then onto the impressive conservatory. Additionally, downstairs has a shower room/WC facility, a private office area and storage room accessed both from the study and from outside.
Upstairs are four well-proportioned double bedrooms and an excellent family bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, ample parking area to the front and a magnificent rear garden area which can only be appreciated by a closer look.
A rare opportunity in a highly sought after area. We can highly recommend early viewing.
- An Exceptional Detached Family Home Built in 1910 by H & J Martin
- Outstanding South Facing Garden Area to Rear
- Excellent Family Accommodation
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Snug/TV Room, Family/Garden Room
- Superb Modern Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area and Impressive Conservatory
- Ground Floor Shower Room & WC Facility
- Private Office Space, Storage Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Convenient Location with Close Promimity to Popular Local Schools & the Vibrant Ormeau Road
- Easy Access to City Centre & Local Airports
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- An Internal Ambiance & Charm that will Appeal to All
- Fully Serviced Scan Alarm
Type of Tenure