64b Banbridge Road, Dromore, BT25 1NE
Description & Features
An excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented and maintained semi-detached townhouse enjoying a prime position on the Banbridge Road, Dromore.
Within walking distance of all local amenities including schools, shops, park as well as cafes, pubs, restaurants and much more as well as excellent transport links for the A1 and M1 to surrounding towns and cities.
Enjoying a good internal layout the property boasts a spacious integral garage, which could be converted in to another room subject to statutory planning approvals and private, easy maintained rear garden.
Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Integral Garage, Utility, stairs to first floor landing, Lounge, open plan to Kitchen and Dining Area, WC, stairs to 2nd floor landing, 3 Bedrooms (master with Ensuite Shower Room) and Bathroom.
White PVC double glazed windows.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Oil fired central heating.
Outside; Tarmac driveway to front, stoned beds, side gate entry, paved, decking and stoned area to rear bordered by fence affording good privacy, oil tank, water tap, outside lighting. The site also benefits from being on the level with Banbridge Road for easy access on to the A1.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door with fan light. Double panel radiator. Tiled floor. Access to garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Roller door. Storage cupboard. Boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.25m x 1.96m (10' 8" x 6' 5")
- Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- Stairs to first floor landing. Double panel radiator.
- LOUNGE: 4.85m x 3.3m (15' 11" x 10' 10")
- Open fire with granite hearth and oak mantle. Wood flooring. Double panel radiator. Open to kitchen/dining area.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 5.84m x 2.59m (19' 2" x 8' 6")
- High and low level fitted units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Built-in oven with four ring ceramic hob unit and extractor hood. Built-in dishwasher. Built-in fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Double aspect windows.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- Staircase to second floor landing.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- Wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and tiled splashback. Shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower unit and swinging screen door.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.66m x 2.59m (12' 0" x 8' 6")
- Wood flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.11m x 2.08m (6' 11" x 6' 10")
- Wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- BATHROOM: 2.57m x 2.03m (8' 5" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, corner bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with sliding screen doors. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- GARAGE: 6.93m x 3.4m (22' 9" x 11' 2")
- Tarmac driveway to front. Stoned beds. Side gate entry. Paved patio, decking and stoned area to rear with stocked beds. Oil tank. Outsdie lighting. Water tap.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither Bill McCann Estate Agency, nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Bill McCann Estate Agency has not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
Type of Tenure
Location of 64b Banbridge Road
Tarmac driveway to front, stoned beds, side gate entry, paved, decking and stoned area to rear bordered by fence affording good privacy, oil tank, water tap, outside lighting. The site also benefits from being on the level with Banbridge Road for easy access on to the A1.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?