64 Ballybentragh Road, Antrim, County Antrim, BT41 2HJ
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a detached bungalow on a generous site with excellent sun orientation and superb, elevated views over the Six Mile Water and open countryside beyond. Located in the exclusive Dunadry area and within easy walking distance of Dunadry Hotel and Spa, Ellie May's public house and restaurant and bus connections to Belfast and the North this deceptively spacious four bedroom property combines excellent accommodation with amazing outdoor space ideally suited to both recreational use and for those requiring additional space to park vehicles or create storage. Perfectly positioned for easy commuting to Belfast City centre or those regularly using the International Airport, this property will appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance foyer with glazed door and sidelights to spacious Entrance Hall
- Lounge 17'3 x 15'8 with bay window, and open fire with feature stone surround
- Open plan kitchen with informal living and dining area
- Full range of light oak high and low level units / Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with range of low level units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes and one with integrated shower cubicle
- Bathroom with original suite to include panel bath with electric shower unit over
- Mahogany double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large site with well maintained lawns to front and large yard and garden area to rear / Timber shed 21'8 x 13'1 (to include W/C)
- Superb location with excellent sun orientation and elevated views over the Six Mile Water and open countryside beyond
Type of Tenure