- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with feature arch. Original tiling. Front door with bevelled glass panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature panelled ceiling. Picture rail. Access to cupboard under stairs. Black and white ceramic tiled floor.
- Duravit wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks area.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.89m x 4m (16' 1" x 13' 1")
- (at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled inset, slate hearth, gas coal effect fire.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM: 4.5m x 3.67m (14' 9" x 12' 0")
- (into side bay). Feature cornice ceiling, picture rail. Currently used as study/home office.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING: 6.97m x 3.5m (22' 10" x 11' 6")
- Open plan to:
- KITCHEN AREA: 5.22m x 2.85m (17' 2" x 9' 4")
- Dining area leads to sitting area with recessed display shelves for audio-visual equipment etc. Bi-fold and tilt/open floor-to-ceiling doors opening out on to garden. Interior 360 modern range of high and low level high gloss units with wooden work surfaces. Integrated AEG appliances including five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Fan oven, combi oven, dishwasher. Neff fridge, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Study/PC area. Feature radiators, polished ceramic tiled floor. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.25m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8' 0")
- Modern range of high and low level units, twin stainless steel sink units. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer, additional fridge/freezer etc. Back door to garden. Natural gas boiler.
- Superb, feature leaded stained glass window on stair-turn.
- Picture rail. Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE: Floored (majority) with power and light.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 6.97m x 3.41m (22' 10" x 11' 2")
- "Double-sized" with sitting area. Cast iron fireplace with gas fire and slate hearth. Door to:
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Excellent bespoke storage with rails and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising walk-in shower enclosure with curved shower screen. Feature wash hand basin with "Pegler" mixer tap. Duravit wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.96m x 3.63m (13' 0" x 11' 11")
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.64m x 2.78m (11' 11" x 9' 1")
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.51m x 3.63m (14' 10" x 11' 11")
- (into side bay). Picture rail.
- BATHROOM: 3.57m x 3.26m (11' 9" x 10' 8")
- Contemporary white suite comprising oval bath with "Kohler" fittings including retracting telephone hand shower. Duravit wc. Feature wash hand basin with "Pegler" mixer tap. Walk-in shower enclosure. Feature leaded stained glass window inset in double glazing. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Brick pavior driveway with parking (and turning) areas for numerous vehicles. Boundary hedging (also fenced to front). Bin store to side.
Car port leading to:
- TIMBER GARAGE:
- Up and over door, power and light. Pedestrian door to side. Gate from driveway area to:
- ENCLOSED SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Attractively landscaped with raised, circular flowerbed. Variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Outside lights, tap and power points.