63 Orpen Road, Belfast, BT10 0BQ
Description & Features
Very well presented semi-detached family home perfectly positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of all the amenities of Finaghy village. Many leading primary, secondary and grammar schools are close of hand and main arterial routes and public transport services easily accessible.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a bay fronted living room and kitchen open to a dining / family room on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom complete with a separate shower cubicle are to the first floor. Bedroom four is on the second floor.
The property further benefits from front and rear gardens laid in lawn and a detached garage.
Early viewing is advised.
- Substantial. Extended, Semi-Detached Family Home
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance Of Finaghy Village
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Bay Fronted Living Room With Parquet Flooring And Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen Open To Dining / Family Room With Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Four Generous Bedrooms Over First And Second Floors
- Well Appointed First Floor Family Bathroom Complete With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Separate W.C
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Patio
- Detached Garage
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised
Type of Tenure
Location of 63 Orpen Road
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider