622 Saintfield Road, Carryduff, Down, BT8 8BL
Description & Features
A Heavenly Extension!
This impressive extended detached property is finished with style and offers no less than three reception rooms and up to five bedrooms making it perfect for a growing or established family. The current owners have recently updated the property with the addition of a double storey extension that complements the already impressive layout. With a superb location on the Saintfield Road it is sure to be popular wishing to live close to a great range of amenities and leading schools.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood parquet floor and under stair storage, a lounge with a feature sandstone fireplace - an open fire and a parquet floor, a spacious family room with a parquet floor, a stunning fitted kitchen with wonderful range of units that flows into a casual dining area and snug, a useful utility room with plumbing for white goods, a cloakroom/ boot room and a useful wc cleverly concealed behind a panelled wall. Upstairs is a real delight with the master suite offering a well proportioned bedroom, a dressing area and an ensuite shower room with a modern white suite. There are also a further four well proportioned bedrooms, and a modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
To the front and side there is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking for numerous cars and a mature garden to the rear laid in lawns which is boarded by mature hedgerow which offers a great deal of privacy.
The location is second to none being on the main Saintfield Road and only one mile from Forestside Shopping Centre, it is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast City Centre and offers easy access to the main bus routes and a choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
- A superior family home on an elevated and generous site off the Saintfield Road
- Three fantastic reception rooms and five well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Superb rear garden laid in lawns surrounded by mature hedge row
- Fantastic lounge with dual aspect windows, and a feature parquet floor
- Delightful family room with a parquet floor
- Extended recently fitted kitchen with an open plan feel to a large dining/family area
- Downstairs benefits from a utility room, a guest wc and a cloakroom/boot room
- Four double bedrooms on the first floor – master with an ensuite shower room and dressing area
- First floor office or option for 5th bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed windows
- Detached garage with rear access offering excellent storage
- Private off-street parking for numerous cars
- Superb location for commuting to Belfast and for local primary/secondary schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 622 Saintfield RoadView Map
Costs to Consider