61 Olympia Drive, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6NG
Description & Features
This well presented mid terrace property is situated off Donegall Avenue and occupies an excellent position only a few minutes’ walk from both the Lisburn Road and Boucher Road.
The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and has been modernised throughout. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises an excellent sized lounge, kitchen with ample space for dining and a shower room with a three piece white suite. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden area and a small garden area to the front. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Mid Terrace Property in Popular Residential Area
- Replastered and Damp Proof Course
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range of High and Low-Level Units
- Two First Floor Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room With A Three-Piece White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Ample Storage Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Public and Private Transport Links in Close Proximity
- Ideally Suited for a Range of Purchasers
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, leading to..
- LOUNGE: 4.09m x 4.06m (13' 5" x 13' 4")
- Wall mounted vertical radiator, access to under stairs storage, leading to..
- KITCHEN: 4.06m x 1.83m (13' 4" x 6' 0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces. Four ring hob and oven with overhead extractor. Partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dish washer, recessed low voltage lights and uPVC back door to access the rear of property.
- Access to loft
- BEDROOM (1): 3.81m x 2.87m (12' 6" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.1m x 2.13m (10' 2" x 7' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with rain dance shower, dual flush WC, vanity unit with white sink and chrome mixer taps, mirror, recessed low voltage lighting. Laminated floor. Extractor fan.
- Paved walk way to front door, artificial grass and boarding hedges.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, outside water tap, outside light. Raised decking area with artificial grass.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
Type of Tenure
Location of 61 Olympia Drive
Driving down the Donegall Road turn left onto Donegall Avenue, follow the road until the bottom and Olympia Drive is on the right hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?